Rockymogs SAAW system

rockymog

Hi, have had excellent success with this system for over a year now, I select 4 horses daily and SAAW, if all 4 lose then I treat that as a losing cycle and start again the following day.(cue disaster!!) I go to win a percentage of my bank(2%) and also have a stop loss built in(10%).On a winnig day profit target is 2% of new bank, if I lose profit target remains at that level until bank is recovered, if I have 2 losing cycles on the trot(rare) I then adjust my profit target and stop loss to the new start bank. so start bank 500 pts current bank 500 pts P/L - 0 pts cycles 0 cycles won 0 cycles lost 0 % cycles won 0% profit target starts at 10 pts TODAYS SELECTIONS(Thur 13/12/07) 1.10 LUDL Enlightenment 1.20 TAUN Beau Michel 6.50 WOLV Sempre Libera 7.20 WOLV Hasty Retreat good luck rockymog

Re: Rockymogs SAAW system Hi, UPDATE TODAYS SELECTIONS(Thur 13/12/07) 1.10 LUDL Enlightenment W(cycle complete) 1.20 TAUN Beau Michel W 6.50 WOLV Sempre Libera L 7.20 WOLV Hasty Retreat L profit on day(after commision) 10.17 pts start bank 500 pts current bank 510.17 pts P/L + 10.17 pts cycles 1 cycles won 1 cycles lost 0 % cycles won 100.00% profit target increases to 10.20 pts(2% of bank) stop loss becomes 51.01 pts(10% of bank) rockymog

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.