Due a draw?

DC

Since 99/00 no English team has gone an entire season without drawing a goal at home. There are still 5 teams yet to draw a home game this season so if you like backing draws it may be worth keeping these 5 teams on your shortlist: Man City Aston villa Sheffield Weds MKD Accrington Stanley You could even give each team a set amount of chances to draw and up the stakes till you hit.... Any thoughts?

Re: Due a draw? I've done this before with a 'mini martingale' staking of 1.5 the stake each time it misses. I had some success with it too. I then did loads of backtesting though and was horrifed to find one season I would have been about £13k down before a draw came in to shoot profits right up (and that was starting with £4 a bet). That was enough to put me off for a bit!

Re: Due a draw? haha! lets try something sensible and fun, I'll bale out if things go wrong 1st round of bets Villa v Portsmouth DRAW @3.30 MKD v Accrington Stanley DRAW @4.70!! Level stakes 1pt

Re: Due a draw? Just to update then: 1st round Villa v Portsmouth DRAW @3.30 1-3 LOST MKD v Accrington Stanley DRAW @4.70 5-0 LOST Sheffield Weds v Coventry DRAW @3.35 P-P -2 pts so far This weekend, still within the 1st round (1pt): MANCHESTER CITY v Bolton DRAW @ 3.40 ACCRINGTON v Chesterfield DRAW @ 3.25

• 3 months later...

Re: Due a draw? Back after a long absence I know but just to tidy this one up: Here are how the teams faired since the original post MAN CITY Played Bolton and won, then drew their next home game with Blackburn, so draw landed after 2 games :ok ASTON VILLA Lost their first home game to Portsmouth and then drew their next home game with MAN CITY so draw landed after 2 games :ok SHEFFIELD WEDS Failed to draw at home to Watford, Preston, Sheffield Utd and Ipswich before drawing to Charlton. A run of 5 games. :ok MKD Beat Accrington before drawing 1-1 with Brentford next time out :ok ACCRINGTON STANLEY Chesterfield, Shrewsbury and Bradford all failed but fourth time luck they drew with CHESTER :ok Something to consider next season perhaps? Thoughts? Danny