Sandown 8/12/07

12.55 County Zen Form rock solid on this with Imsingingtheblues. 13.30 The Tother One Well ahead of the handicapper and despite the 7lb penalty looks still in good command for another win before reassessed. 14.05 Marodima Good form on this and Moon Over Miami the obvious danger. That one beat Nicholls horse 20 days ago so he will know if that can take this on with the form line. Got the better form on this surface and also like Pancake but will take the Nicholls horse to land prize. 14.35 Voy Por Ustedes (FR) Never out of the first two and depsite being favourite, Kings horses are in good form and will like the trip. 15.10 Ring The Boss Won easily last Sunday and in Conditionals jockey race so no penalty so I like this to score again. 15.40 Kock de La Vesvre Stable in form and will go on the ground so I fancy to go close as down in Class by one grade from last win. The main concern is the time off the course.

Re: Sandown 8/12/07 1.30 Scaramouche Two things about this race. Firstly, The Tother One is currently 4/5 on Betfair to win !! That's to win an 18 runner hcap hurdle in heavy ground, carrying a penalty and stepping up in class. Of course if may win but I just think that this is a crazy prize and I've been laying this at around 1.8. I'm sure as well that there'll be plenty of trading opportunities tomorrow and it'd be pretty easy to get a 'lay to nothing' if you get my drift. Anyway onto Scaramouche. Looks like this is going to be 20-1 plus which is excellent value. Likes the ground, has won easily over c&d, trainer in great form and an excellent jockey booked. Also carrying a lightweight in heavy ground which is a major plus. Each way pays first 4 and provided it is straight for its seasonal debut, looks sure to run a cracker. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.