Royal Vegas 6 x 7k freerolls

heniek31

With the festive season bordering the horizon, Royal Vegas Poker has decided to give you an exclusive $7,000 Freeroll every ten days! During December 2007 and January 2008, you are invited to enter these $7,000 Freerolls with absolutely NO strings attached! Being part of Royal Vegas Poker puts you in the playing seat… and within reach of that coveted Prize Money!!! The dates for these fantastic exclusive $7,000 Freerolls are as follows:

Date Time
December 7, 2007 16:00 ET
December 17, 2007 16:00 ET
December 27, 2007 16:00 ET
January 7, 2008 16:00 ET
January 17, 2008 16:00 ET
January 27, 2008 16:00 ET
Be sure not to miss out on this EXCLUSIVE ROYAL VEGAS POKER OFFER!

Re: Royal Vegas 6 x 7k freerolls

Is that 9pm in real time? :unsure Are we looking at several thousand entries or is it worth downloading the Site? (How many are in just now or is registration not open yet?) Cheers! :ok TQM
just over 200 at the moment for tommorow $7k freeroll

Is that 9pm in real time? :unsure Are we looking at several thousand entries or is it worth downloading the Site? (How many are in just now or is registration not open yet?) Cheers! :ok TQM
Restricted to 2500 entries:ok Nice find Hen:ok

Are we looking at several thousand entries or is it worth downloading the Site? TQM
You don't have to download if you dont want to. You can instant play in your browser. I would suggest that you use Internet Explorer if you do as these things usually are optimised for IE.

Looks like 8pm GMT. Already had an account there but had uninstalled and I only do that if I had a problem with them. Although I can't remember having any problems with them at all :unsure
I did - they were assholes about a free $10. :@ Still, for $7k and 200 entrants I might give them another go. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Already had an account there but had uninstalled and I only do that if I had a problem with them. Although I can't remember having any problems with them at all :unsure
Amazingly I won a few dollars on the first one. However, as I had grave doubts about ever getting any money off them, I decided to blow it on the slots. When I got up to $100 playing Tomb Raider I asked for a withdrawal to Moneybookers of $50, then blew the rest on more slots, being convinced they would knock me back. However a couple of days later the $50 was transferred...to my utter amazement as I am 100% certain I have never depositted there. So my confidence in Royal Vegas is restored and I will be giving tonight's game my full attention (just hope I'm again sat at a table where the only 2 other players feed me their chips very quickly then leave me with a full table of sit-outs!).:hope

However a couple of days later the $50 was transferred...to my utter amazement as I am 100% certain I have never depositted there.
Seems to be a Microgaming thing. I withdrew my money from Canbet a few weeks ago - no deposit made, and no questions asked. :ok

7k freeerolls Dear Andrew We hope you have enjoyed our Super Seven Freerolls during the festive season. The December freerolls were a huge success and we expect the same excitement for the January $7,000 freerolls!

Date

Time

January 7, 2008

16:00 ET

January 17, 2008

January 27, 2008

You can use this link to register for the tournament on January 7. Registration opens 6 hours in advance and places are limited to 5000. Remember there are absolutely no strings attached! PT_Super7_Ret_02.gif Customer Relationship Manager, PokerTime

• 2 weeks later...