tonights 32red everyones a bounty

teaulc

Re: tonights 32red everyones a bounty

Yep, I had the same thing. I took one player out and didn't receive a bounty. I don't feel that's right. Even if they got a free entry because they played last night. The lobby says 'EVERYONE's a bounty. Allready sent of an e-mail to them.
let us know how you get on :ok

Re: tonights 32red everyones a bounty Re-read the rules and it does state that half of that players total spend is credited,but whilst im sure this will be 32reds defense here it should of been clearer that those entries from last night were not included(highlighted players?)It's a pity because up until now the promotions have been excellent and clear cut.

I knocked 2 out and got a bounty for both and as far as I could see every one knocked out at my table paid a bounty
I saw a couple of players knocked out but it didn't come up with the message didn't associate it at the time

Re: tonights 32red everyones a bounty thanks for your email mark,, i have received $3 for the 1 bounty but nothing for the other 2.. can you clarify how the bounties were supposed to be paid,as it seems that those that got a free ticket from the night before had no bounty on them which seems to defy logic in the game title...

Re: tonights 32red everyones a bounty Hi Goodfella, I have passed your query to the poker manager who is looking after this - I'll get back to you shortly. teaulc, got your email and checking this out too... hate it when good things go bad - it's a manual process crediting the bounties and it looks like we have missed a couple... not a good start :(

Hi Goodfella, I have passed your query to the poker manager who is looking after this - I'll get back to you shortly. teaulc, got your email and checking this out too... hate it when good things go bad - it's a manual process crediting the bounties and it looks like we have missed a couple... not a good start :(
but the sign of a good site is the boss doing something for the masses,so thanks for looking into all this Mark:ok

Re: tonights 32red everyones a bounty Hi guys, You both should have been paid. Sorry about that :) If anyone else has been missed off, please do not hesitate to contact me. Mark Edit: We have asked microgaming for a list of affected accounts and they will be all credited in due course. It was a problem with some users who had a zero bounty on their head as they had been entered manually from a competition we ran.. DOH! We are working on a resolution so it doesnt affect future bounty tourneys.