E/W Top Four Horses

I have been following the Naps on the racing post website. Today's Best Bets is where i'm looking and by taking the top 4 in the list ( if above even money) in an E/W accum looks like giving some excellent returns. Todays was a prime example but i would only have picked the top 3 as the 4th was a horse which was running in the same race as one of the top 3. All 3 romped in at 3/1 , 5/4 and 11/8 which would have given a return of 21/1 plus 1/4 of the odds for the place = approx 25/1. I suggest strongly that in order to find winners this naps site is a must. Go to Racing Post site-Click on Naps(found down the left column)-Then above the list of the newspaper Naps click on Todays Best Bets. Here you will see what i'm talking about- instant gold mine!! If any of the top 4 are below Evens then don't select. Keep watching this one you'll be surprised.:cheers

Re: E/W Top Four Horses Past 2 days on the E/W have been winners. Today almost again but for Chord to come 4th. Actually looking at the Todays Best Bet list on the racing post the first ten listed from the top of the list 9 were actually placed with about 5 winners. This is deffinately where to go for the tips.I might just try putting level stakes on the first 10 in the list and see where that takes me. Cheers for now