Withdrawing funds from GNUF!

SteveO

Re: Withdrawing funds from GNUF! Good question! :lol I just tried to figure it out and eventually discovered that if you log on to their website, not the poker client, then ... ... there's still no "withdrawal" option ... ... but if you then click on your account balance, it takes you to a page where it does seem to allow you to withdraw (though I haven't tried to see if it works). Do I win a prize?

Re: Withdrawing funds from GNUF! :lol :lol :lol :lol I spent quite a while last night trying (unsuccessfully) to work that out - tried the poker software and the web site, will try again with this information ..... Even found the very helpful FAQ which says... http://gnuf.com/community/forum/deposit-withdraw-transfer/187-how-do-i-withdraw-my-winnings.html

How do I withdraw my winnings? December 21st, 2006, 10:17 You can withdraw your money from your playing account at any time. It is not necessary to cash-in your chips at the end of each session as the balance will remain in your account and is available immediately next time you connect. Withdrawals can be made by clicking on the withdrawal/payout button. Here you can view all the withdrawal options open to you. Click on the method of your choice, enter the amount you wish to withdraw in the box and click on confirm. It is automatically recorded in the software and will be processed accordingly.
Last edited by Joakim@Gnuf : September 3rd, 2007 at 01:23.
But no mention of where to find the button!!