romanian liga I ( Nov 30 - Dec 5 )

pandurii tg-jiu - gloria bistrita I see more value in gloria bistrita .pandurii are without rus ,who was one of the team leader,the captain,he was excluded on the team,and he`ll training alone.rus and chibulcutean was a very solid couple,they play toghter long time,and without him chibulcutean isn`t so good.the replacement is a young boy from rapid bucuresti not so bad ,but still have much to learn.i don`t think this will be a fixed match,because ioan ovidiu sabau ,coach of gloria, was a great,decent and right man. pandurii had more problem on the midfield,were vancea is suspended and pacurar the best player of pandurii is doubtfull.on the midfield will be vatavu ,mediocre player and very slow. seems to be a close game,with no many goals. My pick for today ht/ft x/x or under 2.5 gl :hope

Re: romanian liga 30 11.2007

Friday 30 November 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Pandurii v Gloria Bistrita (12:00 GMT)1.673.304.10115% inrunning.gif
Saturday 1 December 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Unirea v Dacia Mioveni (11:00 GMT)1.335.0012.00104%
Dinamo Bucuresti v Arad (12:00 GMT)1.255.1012.00108%
Rapid Bucuresti v Vaslui (18:30 GMT)1.514.007.40105%
Sunday 2 December 2007
Ceahaul v Craiova (13:00 GMT)1.753.455.10106%
Poli Iasi v Otelul Galati (14:45 GMT)1.903.404.00107%
Farul Constanta v Poli (16:45 GMT)3.503.252.20105%
CFR Cluj v U Cluj (18:30 GMT)1.364.339.00108%
Wednesday 5 December 2007
Steaua v Gloria Bistrita (13:00 GMT)1.112.465.40150%

Re: romanian liga I ( Nov 30 - Dec 5 )

pandurii tg-jiu - gloria bistrita I see more value in gloria bistrita .pandurii are without rus ,who was one of the team leader,the captain,he was excluded on the team,and he`ll training alone.rus and chibulcutean was a very solid couple,they play toghter long time,and without him chibulcutean isn`t so good.the replacement is a young boy from rapid bucuresti not so bad ,but still have much to learn.i don`t think this will be a fixed match,because ioan ovidiu sabau ,coach of gloria, was a great,decent and right man. pandurii had more problem on the midfield,were vancea is suspended and pacurar the best player of pandurii is doubtfull.on the midfield will be vatavu ,mediocre player and very slow. seems to be a close game,with no many goals. My pick for today ht/ft x/x or under 2.5 gl :hope
no many goals ..only 4 ;) i was on the stadium and the result isn`t right..but this is footbal.gloria won 3-1 .

Re: romanian liga I ( Nov 30 - Dec 5 ) today i like dinamo -1 agains uta,and urziceni to win at 1 goal diference. dinamo have a new coach and this is the perfect moment for them to win a match,dinamo have full squad and I read in local newspaper the players are very focus and try to win at 3 goals difference. urziceni a very solid team this year,with exceptional coach dan petrescu,good defence,a very mobile and strong midfield and good strikers,try to win against dacia mioveni a very close team. gl :hope

Re: romanian liga I ( Nov 30 - Dec 5 ) WOW odds for Vaslui jumped to 1.9 for +1 AH Vaslui is more or less the same as Urziceni. They have the same style and play. Rapid had a difficult game vs Urziceni. i think now will be the same. my pick is Vaslui +1 AH @ 1.926 5/10 pinnacle

Re: romanian liga I ( Nov 30 - Dec 5 )

poli iasi-otelul galati poli iasi is very good on home ground,but this year was unfortunate.lost many points in last minutes,they have same squad like last years,play togheter from long time,and I think,they are in must win situation because they need a win to go up in table. Otelul galati this year very weak on the road,they have a poor record 1-0-7 .otelul is not a bad team but they play open footbal and for this reason lost many away games.the GK`s very poor make mistake like children :) .My pick for today is Poli Iasi to win

Re: romanian liga I ( Nov 30 - Dec 5 ) farul constanta- poli timisoara a very important match for both teams,farul constanta with new coach ion marin and without some important players gheara,florea and mala,try to avoid relegation ,but that is very hard because today meet a solide team with good players and with a very good coach dusan uhrin.Poli with full squad and try to keep in touch with cfr cluj ,rapid bucuresti and unirea urziceni.I see more value in timisoara today.and striker gigel bucur scoring at least 1 goal. my pick poli timisoara to win