Wolverhampton 30/11

7:30 Animator Trained by P F I Cole. Trainer has 2 wins from the last 5 2yo's sent out. Jockey Tolley Dean has 2 wins from 8 2yo's for the trainer this year. Dean has 3 wins from 23 2yo's this year on the all weather - 1 2nd, 3 3rd, 2 4ths. Two of the three wins was at this track for the jockey. 5.90/2.12 @ Betfair 8:25 Spiritofthetiger Jockey Eddie Ahern has the best mark with 2yo's at the track from the rest of the jockeys with 23 wins from 107 for a 21% strike rate. Ahern's 2 yo form is 3-4-1-2-7 for the last 5. The runner is consistent with a lifetime form of 2-4-4-3 with the 2nd and 3rd place finishes when having Ahern on board. The trainer is winless from 15 career 2yo entries but this this could possibly be the one to end that streak. 3.45/1.31 @ Betfair

Re: Wolverhampton 30/11 Faraday 7.55 @5.00 RP Forecast Price Andrew Stringer sends out his first runner for 13 years this evening following Barney Curley's decision to put his training career on hold to devote more time to charity work. Curley relinquished his licence last week to pave the way for Stringer's promotion from assistant to take charge of Cleveland House Stables in Newmarket. Connections will be hoping to get off to a winning start to the new regime with Faraday. The four year old's only success came over course and distance in August. Faraday is now dropping back from almost half a mile from his last outing at Lingfield, where he was partenered by today's jockey Tom Queally. The mere fact that Barney Curley won't be around will make the bookies give a big sigh of relief, however Stringer's close association with Curley will not be lost on him in the way of training horses and it's significant that this horse will take in this race then another similar type race over the same course next monday! As previously stated connections will want a good start and I'm willing to believe that this could be a good thing! I'll be eagerly looking out for prices and the first sign of it being backed i'll be having a lumpy bet on before it's price cascades down... :ok .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.