Euro Hockey Leagues 26-28/11

Sweden

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
HV71 v Frölunda (18:00 GMT)1.855.003.70102% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Linköping v Södertälje (18:00 GMT)1.505.606.00102% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
MODO v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.304.702.82101%
Russia
Monday 26 November 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AK Bars Kazan v Torpedo Novgorod (11:00 GMT)1.386.207.40103% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultHandicap Result
Dynamo Moscow v Lada Togliatti (11:00 GMT)1.505.505.70103% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultHandicap Result
Lokomotiv Yaroslavl v SKA St Petersburg (11:00 GMT)2.184.602.76104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Over/Under1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultHandicap Result
MVD Tver v Salavat (11:00 GMT)4.705.101.60104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultHandicap Result
Neftekhimik v CSKA Moscow (11:00 GMT)3.054.502.06104% Related markets...Match ResultMoney LinePuck Line - - -Total Goals o/u1st Period Over/Under1st Period ResultHandicap Result
Severstal Cherepovec v Khimik Mytishi (11:00 GMT)2.264.402.90102%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Linköping -1.5 @ 1.86 bet365 In their last few games they, Linköping, have been superb. In Linköping they bet Brynäs 6-0 and away to Timrå they won 6-2. Winning on the road is a huge sign of strength for Linköping since they are one of the worst teams in that sense. At home they are really strong this season which is a tradition that goes back some years. Södertälje have been playing better and better but I really expect them to collect more pts at home than on the road. Some good results lately like for example 3-1 over Timrå at home and 1-1 away at Mora. Getting a draw against Mora or winning against a Timrå that has lost form is one thing, winning against Linköping, who are in fantastic form, is another.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Agree with Bamse, got this one at Pinny yest. Linköping (-1.5)@ 2.00 Pinnacle Linköping on the way up, no doubt about that, 4-1-0 last five, 6-2 away vs Timrå last macth, 6-0 at home vs Brynäs the one before. Södertälje also showing rising form, 2-1-0 last three, got 1-1 away vs Mora last match, but Mora should have scored the winner in the rd period there, Södertälje was saved, like so many times this season, by their excellent goalkeeper, at the moment it's Bjurling who's no1. Linköping's homerecord 9-1-1 41-19 is nothing short of impressing, even though Södertälje are tough to bet and filled with confidence now, I see a good value in this odds, Södertälje can't be saved by their goalkeeper and solid defence every match, Linköping's great attacking power should make this bet work.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 MODO - Timrå Under 5 @ 1.90 Bet365 Mostly a stats-related bet. MODO have 12 unders in a row and the 10 last H2H have ended with 7 unders. Both teams have good defense for the most part eventhough Timrå have lost pretty big in some games. Two good goalies too and a local derby that is always nice to watch. Like I said, this bet is based on stats but also from history, I have seen many games with these teams and would be very surprised to see a high-scoring game.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11

MODO - Timrå Under 5 @ 1.90 Bet365 Mostly a stats-related bet. MODO have 12 unders in a row and the 10 last H2H have ended with 7 unders. Both teams have good defense for the most part eventhough Timrå have lost pretty big in some games. Two good goalies too and a local derby that is always nice to watch. Like I said, this bet is based on stats but also from history, I have seen many games with these teams and would be very surprised to see a high-scoring game.
I was just looking at that 'under' and from the stats, I'd say that 1.90 is worth a shot. I can't find any good bets in Russia today. Really tough day to bet.

Hi guys, wanna ask about Modo - Timra match...in my local bokie odds on Timra falling down from 2,7 to 2,2....but don't know what is going on?
2,2 is a joke mate. At 2.90 they were a bit over-priced yesterday but at around 2.6 it's a fair odd IMO. The MODO-players Sundström, Wargh and Timander are injured but they have been so for a couple of games. Remember that this is a derby and anything can happen, therefore I'm leaning towards that the value is on Timrå at prices of 2.7 or over but at 2.2?? No way.. With Timrås latest results with some bad games and MODO's strength at home you can't go and make Timrå the favorites.

2,2 is a joke mate. At 2.90 they were a bit over-priced yesterday but at around 2.6 it's a fair odd IMO. The MODO-players Sundström, Wargh and Timander are injured but they have been so for a couple of games. Remember that this is a derby and anything can happen, therefore I'm leaning towards that the value is on Timrå at prices of 2.7 or over but at 2.2?? No way.. With Timrås latest results with some bad games and MODO's strength at home you can't go and make Timrå the favorites.
cheers mate for your help. I'll keep away from this. ;)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Khimik dnb 2.21@Pinnacle Khimik are really hot atm. They are 7-1-2 in their last 10 games while Cherepovec are 4-1-5. Khimik likes playing on the road. They've won 9 of 16 away games (3 in OT) while Cherepovec aren't a very strong home team. Form and Khimiks nice awayrecord makes me like this bet. Now it's up to the boys on the ice! I also took over 4.5 goals @1.74. I feel like these two teams has enough offensive qualities to cover this low line. HV71-Frölunda Over 5.5 goals 1.97@Pinnacle HV71 is the best team in Elitserien. They've scored 82 goals in 22 games. Frölunda aren't that bad either at 69 goals. These teams met in Gothenburg on Saturday and HV managed to snatch the win 3-2 after turning things around in the last period. The stats look ok for this bet and I get the feeling we could be in for a real treat here. HV71 won the opener at home 6-5 against Frölunda. I don't expect 11 goals tonight but shall we say 5-2? I took this one at around 4 am today. Price now down to 1.78. Timrå+0.5 1.76@Bet365 Modo is having a terrible run atm. They've lost 4 games in a row. Keyplayers Sundström and Timander are still out and their are some other players who might miss this game. Timrå has 2 straight losses, but with a more or less full squad they should have good chance here. They've also won both meetings this season. 4-1 away and 2-1 at home. I think Timrå will get atleast a draw here.

any injuries info in hv? home win is expected here?
Andreas Jämtin might not play tonight after twisting his knee in saturdays game. I expect a home-win here. I was leaning towards Frölunda +0.5 in the beginning simply because the price was high. Frölunda won 7-1 in Luleå and then had a 2-0 lead on HV71 before the away-team won 2-3. This game is pretty hard to predict but Frölunda are for the most part a pretty bad away-team and this makes me lean towards HV71 instead.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Argh. I don't know what happened in the Khimik game. 0-0 after first and then 1-0 Khimik in the begging of the 2nd. Then Cherepovec scored 4 goals inside 3 minutes!!! I'm glad I took over anyway, but the Khimik bet seems to be lost.

Argh. I don't know what happened in the Khimik game. 0-0 after first and then 1-0 Khimik in the begging of the 2nd. Then Cherepovec scored 4 goals inside 3 minutes!!! I'm glad I took over anyway' date=' but the Khimik bet seems to be lost.[/quote'] Russians always know how to fix the game :dude Sorry about your lose , you have my simpathy:cheers

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Tuesday, 27.11.2007, 19.15 Jesenice : Innsbruck 1 @2.00 6/10 Bwin Jesenice are nightmare for Innsbruck this season. Innsbruck lost 2 of their 12 games at home this season and both lost games were against Jesenice. Last one was on Sunday 1-4. Goalie Kristan was back in net for Jesenice after three games out beacuse of injury and the game showed that he is inavaluble for Jesenice squad. I will not say, that his back-up Hočevar is bad(he also has over 92% SVS) but Kristan has authority and carisma over the players, so he is one big reason for Jesenice being so sucsesfull this season. Another reason is, that Jesenice are probably the best skating team in the league. They have some problems in this sequnece of the game in their last plays and this was the main reason for a little worse results. 3 points from 5 games....But on Sunday in Innsbruck they were again great skating team. The also correct some effienciy with three quick goals scored in first ten minutes. They also have a great chemistry in team, so I rate them very, very strong this season. Innsbruck is pretty good team with a lot of offensive power in Dagenaias, Razingar, Pare and others. Tommorow their long injured goalie Kotyk will be back, but two very importnant defenders Larocque and Lindner will be out. It seems that Innsbruck is in little downtrend in their last games. I saw last game between Jesenice and Innsbruck. Jesenice lead comfortably 4-1, where much better team, but then blow-up lead late in the third period. It is obvious that their style of playing, with a lot of skating causing a lot of troubles to Innsbruck. Tommorow, fair price for me would be between 1.80-1.85, so 6 units bet. But of course, you have to know that, no such thing, as sure bet, exist in EBEL ice hockey league.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Khimik dnb 2-6:@ Over 4.5 8 goals:ok Timrå+0.5 0-2:@ HV-Frölunda over 5.5 8 goals:ok I can live with a small loss. Interesting that it was my over-bets that worked. I usually never touch overs, at least not in Sweden.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Zürich Lions v SCL Tigers u 5.5 @ 2.14 Pinnacle A stats based bet, I can't understand the high odds for under. Lions at home: 4-1-4 27-20, 6/9 under, totally 11/22 under. Tigers away: 3-1-8 32-46, 5/10 latest awaymatches under. Lions last six matches ended under, 8/10 latest under. Tigers not very strong stats for under I admit, but mostly when their matches end over it's because the opponants score many goals, something I doubt Lions will be able to do. I find odds over evens for under very well worth a shot. Stavanger +0.5 @ 1.98 Pinnacle I really can't understand this odds...Two very even teams, and Stavanger are well able to not only get a point but also win this match. Stavanger won 4-3 away vs Vålerenga last match, before that they beat Storhamar at home 4-2, two results that show just how good Stavanger can be when they get their game to work. Frisk are strong, but by no means impossible: latest home match was a 3-5 loss vs Vålerenga, the one before was a close 3-2 win vs Trondheim. There's a really good value in this odds, I'm also gonna try Stavanger dnb.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Färjestad dnb @ 1.77 Pinnacle Färjestad have a worrying habit of letting punters down, but this time I think they will get the win. These two met last Saturday, Färjestad were up 3-2 when Skellefteå got the equalizer with only eleven seconds left of the match. Färjestad should have closed that match earlier, with a bit of efficiency Skellefteå's goal would have been a 2-5 goal instead. Färjestad the better team from every angle, Skellefteå only two losses at home, but they are in pretty bad form and I find this odds very tasty considering the classdifference between these two. Brynäs v Mora u 5.5 goals Pinnacle Brynäs have scored eight goals their last five matches, totally 32 in 11 home games, but nine of those goals came in the first match vs Linköping, 9-1, aftre that 23 goals in 10 home games, a low average, totaly goaldiffierence at home 32-29, 5/11 under. Mora's awayrecord: 3-1-7 24-37, 6/11 under. Mora have scored 10 goals their last five, four of those ended under. I really like the chance of this match going under: Two teams in need of points, both teams pretty toothless, 7/10 of the laatest matches for these two put together ended under.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Herning -2 @ 1.86 Bet365 Herning, last seasons champions have really started to gear up now, last ten matches: 7-1-2 41-23, last match was a 3-1 win vs 4th placed Sönderjylland away, they have also won 6-1 vs 1st placed Rödovre away lately. Herning have actually been better on the road so far, homerecord 4-3-2 is nothing special, latest home match ended 3-1 vs Nordsjaelland. I still don't hesitate with this line, cause Frederikshavn are really poor atm, only Esbjerg behind them in the formtable for the latest ten matches, 2-0-8 20-43 their record, total awayrecord 2-2-6 17-48 tells the same story: Frederikshavn are in a bad shape and the 4-1 win vs Aab was not a turnig point, after that they were up vs Nordsjaelland away yesterday, lost 3-7. Herning are imo far too good for Frederikshavn, I hope they really want to showe their homecrowd that tomorrow, if Herning come clos to 100% they'll win over this line no doubt. I would back this line down to 1.75, so a pretty good value atm.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 Adler Mannheim (-2.5) @ 2.09 Pinnacle A scary hcp line, yes, but considering Straubing's latest results I must try it: 1-4 at home vs Duisburg in their latest match, nothing short of a disaster, Duisburg before that match with awayrecord 0-0-11 15-46...the lastest awaymatch: 4-11 vs Kölner. Previous h2h this season: Straubing - Adler 1-3. If Adler could cover this one away and when Straubing was a different team, then I must give them 50% to take care of it today aswell. Risky bet but I follow the value on this one.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 26-27/11 G:G , I am sorry I am posting this question here, but I am sure you often monitor this thread, and I need help re UEFA games. Is ELFSBORG playing on artificial pitch? Thanks and sorry again for the wrong thread........

G:G , I am sorry I am posting this question here, but I am sure you often monitor this thread, and I need help re UEFA games. Is ELFSBORG playing on artificial pitch? Thanks and sorry again for the wrong thread........
Wrong thread: Yes ! Artificial pitch: Yes !