romanian liga 24-25/11/2007

24/11/2007 steaua-dinamo The most important match from season for both teams.tonight we have "el clasico".seems to be a game where anything is posible.My pick for today is draw or over 2,5 goals.steaua at home have a good record 5-2-0.and GS 8 GA 2. Dinamo away record 5-3-0 GS 14 GA 5,very good on the road,they have full squad, r. stefan(CB) and moti (CB) will be tonight on the pitch,bostina who was last season one of the best players and regular first team of steaua, he is anounced in the first team and want revange :spank. for steaua ,rada is doubtful and baciu probabily will play central back with goian, nicolita is recovered and will play tonight.V. Iacob is injured and neaga will play against rivals. GL

Re: romanian liga 24-25/11/2007 dacia mioveni-pandurii tg-jiu Seems to be a tight game,sorin cartu coach of mioveni is very defensive ,mioveni play 5-4-1 and most of the games put the man behind the ball and try to score on contra-atac. pandurii very solide in defense with 2 central back very good rus & chibulcutean.pandurii play in 4-4-2 with 2 DM- vancea and stanga ,but ofense is very poor piturca and liviu mihai are very slow and weak.My pick draw or under 2,5 . GL

Re: romanian liga 24-25/11/2007

Politehnica Timisoara - Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt Does anybody have any team news or wise words about this game, I was looking at the +2.5 goals. Poli home record looks good against their opponents poor away record.
seems to be a home win here,very strong at home .poli is much strong this year ,new coach dusan uhrin jr created a new mentality and more discipline on field.my pick straight win poli

seems to be a home win here' date='very strong at home .poli is much strong this year ,new coach dusan uhrin jr created a new mentality and more discipline on field.[b']my pick straight win poli
I am following Santander-Valencia in-play, just noticed this game is 0-0 at half time with odds for home win gone up to 1,66 with bet365. Will follow your advice and stake 90 points on the home team to win. :hope :hope :hope

I am following Santander-Valencia in-play, just noticed this game is 0-0 at half time with odds for home win gone up to 1,66 with bet365. Will follow your advice and stake 90 points on the home team to win. :hope :hope :hope
poli timisoara- ceahlaul piatra neamt 3-2 dacia mioveni-pandurii 1-1 :cheers