Analysis of mScope at Betgraphs

Re: Analysis of mScope at Betgraphs That is true, but then the issue of spreading ones risk compensates somewhat. More bets at positive margin ican be less risky than a smaller number of bets at an even higher margin. Actually, Betgraphs does have a rating system, but right now I just take all positive expectation bets from there for weekends. I think I will include the rating (its from 1 to 100, with 100 being best), then people can make up their own minds regarding which rating is sufficient. BigBugBuzz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Analysis of mScope at Betgraphs Hi People, I have just completed an audit of the results posted here on Punters Lounge, and there are actually some errors in what I have reported: * 20-01-2008 Lens - Lyon, ended 3 - 0. The bet was correct. * 27-01-2008 AC Milan - Genoa, ended 2 - 0. The bet was correct. * 23-03-2008 Tottenham - Portsmouth, ended 2 - 0. The best was correct. * 05-04-2008 Swindon - Oldham, ended 3 - 0. The bet was actually incorrect. But the largest mistake by far occured for the weekend of 10-02-2008, where I completely got the sums wrong. Risking 10 units (10 matches), the return was a massive 32.76, and NOT 22.76., which is the NET return. On top of all this, the total number of bets is not 502 but 505! So, the audited results until now are thus as follows: Bet: 505 Returned: 545.39 ROI: 8.00% People can verify this audit by looking back in the threads. I have not edited the mistakes. Also, I have prepared a spreadsheet, which I can send outupon request, if anyone is interested. BigBugBuzz