Gnuf.com and City tournaments

dobbin

Gnuf Poker 26th November 2007 19.00 $2500 GTD(under specials) $4+$1 Buy in Anyone can enter 27th November 2007 19.00 $2500 GTD $4+$1 Buy in Anyone can enter 28th November 2007 19.00 $2500 GTD $4+$1 Anyone can enter 29th November 2007 19.00 $2500 GTD $4+$1 Buy in Anyone can enter 30th November 19.00 $2500 GTD $4+$1 Buy in anyone can enter 1st Dec 2007 19.00 $5000 GTD $9+$1 Buy in anyone can enter All listed under specials No rebuys in the first one.....dont know about the rest

Re: Gnuf.com and City tournaments

Indeed :loon (But not if you take the log of the modal value' date=' subtracting the modulus of the highest percentage differential) :tongue2[/quote'] Ah, silly me - always forget about the modal value - that'll be why slap didn't point anything out - should have known :wall Or are you trying to use long words to confuse us northern folk? Naughty GaF :spank

Re: Gnuf.com and City tournaments These Tourney might have a huge overlay in these... They get 800+people playing in there weekly $500 freerolls They only have 70-80 people playing in there $1 buy in with $250 added.. I would think these tourneys will have less than 100 people playing in $5 buyins with $2500gtd

Re: Gnuf.com and City tournaments Dobbin, just wanted to offer a word or two of thanks for highlighting this one - cracking value. The 25% rake is misleading. In essence, we've had less than 100 players paying $5 for a share of $2500 - :cow

Dobbin' date=' just wanted to offer a word or two of thanks for highlighting this one - cracking value. The 25% rake is misleading. In essence, we've had less than 100 players paying $5 for a share of $2500 - :cow[/quote'] No probs....Glad to see a few PL win some cash in these tourney....I have cashed 3 times out of 3 tourneys:nana

Re: Gnuf.com and City tournaments Yep cheers dobbin ..... excellent spot ............. i amongst others have had a great week on GNUF. Played last 3 and come 29th , 20th and 4th ...... $12 into $240 .. plus 2 nights to come. Best of it is there are others with much better results than this. WD PL's :)

Re: Gnuf.com and City tournaments Final one tomorrow at 6pm :sad Might look like a steep buy-in of $10 in total, but, if the earlier competitions are anything to go by, there should still be some cracking value here. Also, if I can make 2 Final Tables, then the standard can't be that high :loon. I think that 126 has been the highest number of entries so far, so plenty of overlay, even if that number increases (with plenty of PL :ok). :hope to all who play. McG

Re: Gnuf.com and City tournaments Just emailed them regarding the wrong payouts in the $5K tourney the other day and received this reply... The poker manager is aware of this situation,they are currently working on it and all players will be credited accordingly. Hopefully this situation will be solved by today! We shall see. :unsure

Just emailed them regarding the wrong payouts in the $5K tourney the other day and received this reply... The poker manager is aware of this situation,they are currently working on it and all players will be credited accordingly. Hopefully this situation will be solved by today! We shall see. :unsure
Red I've just checked (it wasn't there this morning), and the extra $687.50 has been credited to my account today. I had received an email reply on Saturday, after my win, and they had said they would add the extra within 48 hours, so they've kept their word :cow McG :dude

Just emailed them regarding the wrong payouts in the $5K tourney the other day and received this reply... The poker manager is aware of this situation,they are currently working on it and all players will be credited accordingly. Hopefully this situation will be solved by today! We shall see. :unsure
Had the same reply earlier red credited now also