Football Draw System

Ratmouth2

See what you make of this system fellas. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am still undecided on a staking plan though so feedback would be useful in this regard. I suppose you can’t really call it a system at the moment without this but I was thinking of something similar to striker’s greyhound system but just transposing it onto my football draws.

Anyway. The system is backing likely draws.

The criteria for picking what teams to back for the draw are as follows.

* The home team must have drawn at least 3 of their last 6 home games. * The home team must have drawn at least 1 of their last 2 home games. * The away team must have drawn at least 3 of their last 6 away games. * The away team must have drawn at least 1 of their last 2 away games. * The away team must be above the home team in the league. * Neither team can be odds on.

All these stats can be found at http://soccerway.com.

I am going to do a paper trial on this and my first two picks are as follows:-

24th November 1pm Cardiff V Ipswich 24th November 4pm Middlesbrough V Aston Villa

Re: Football Draw System :\ I want both those away teams to win...... Predicting draws in footy is a pretty tricky thing to do, I suppose the teams that are more likely to draw a game are the more in-consistent teams (see Boro and Villa for example) who could just as easily play a team like Chelsea of the park but lose to a dross side like Wigan. If you can crack it tho mate i'll be right behind you on my way to the bank (closely followed by the pub!!) ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.