Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge

morlspin

Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge  

1. 1.

Date: Wed 28th (5 heads ups) Thurs 29th (5 heads ups) TBC Tourneys: 10 x $5 Heads Up Tournaments Prize on offer: $100 Loser has to have "morlspin/teaulc" pwns me added to their sig for 1 month Who will prevail? Has the Student overcome the Master? or does he still have a lot to learn? Post your comments and poll vote here! GL BOTH OF US:ok

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge I don't think Morls is going to bed until somebody else votes for him, so I guess I'd better. Anyway, that way I'm right if he wins, and he has to humiliate himself for a month if he loses, so I win either way. Please, God, don't let it be a draw!

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge I meet and speak to you two on a regular basis and personally I think it is quite sad how you have both have let poker get in the way of your once friendship. It is all about ego's, my dad is bigger than your dad, my dick is bigger than yours etc. Does it matter who is better than who? I dont care if I am the best or the worse player on here because to me it doesn't matter. Anyway if you want a honest opinion on this match. Heads up is a totally different ball game, there is no where to hide and usually the best poker brain wins. Morls has proved time and time again that he is an accomplished HU player and I would expect him to come through this with ease :ok

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge i agree it is sad that it has come to this,i have always respected graeme`s advice over the last couple of years,but he has a problem he doesn`t want to share and a challenge was laid down,i am not one for backing down on things like that one way or another,so the challenge was accepted. that is all i have to say on the matter

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge Good luck guys, look forward to watching :ok I have no idea who'll win though as don't know enough about either. Challenges between PL'ers is something i was thinking about a bit ago and it would be great. I'm up for anything : 24hr challenge, MTT, STT, anything. So if more people are interested in any challenges it could be a regular thing, i'm just querying. :unsure

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge i have also played both of you quite a bit online and live and i would have morls just edging it hu ,i seem to remember him winning quite a few hu tourneys so i think he has the better form hu. a lot will depend on the cards so it could go either way tho:unsure

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge

I have no idea who'll win though as don't know enough about either. :unsure
Morlspin is a Newcastle supporter. I vote for Teaulc then :ok. Having said that of course...Sunderland fans are not that well known for supporting the winning side :$

Guest gazza271

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge

Wow!!! I've just cast my vote :tongue2
yep,same here :lol:lol:lol Al's gotta go some to pull this back, GL guys :ok

Re: Teaulc vs Morlspin Heads Up Challenge wd gra,,,knew you were bullying but i had nowt to fight back with,,well given you a head start so the real fight back starts now,,couldnt believe it when i had full house and it froze on me...story of the night really... you played well in the 1st couple of games,,must admit i was in jaded mode but not taking anything from ya :clap:clap