Hellmuth on f/t at wsop 2007,need help

teaulc

while we were in vegas hellmuth was on the final table but i cant remember what event it was,anyway he had black aces,girl sitting to his right had red aces and opposite him had kings,i was wondering if anyone has seen this on video yet?? was a cracking thing to watch at the time as you only expect this on-line and then you would think it was fixed:loon

Re: Hellmuth on f/t at wsop 2007,need help Yeh i've watched it a few times on pokertube. Hellmuth comes out with some corking lines in that final inc. one i've mentioned a few times: Hellmuth folding K6o with 50k in the pot, folded to an all in, only had 70k left. He said "I'm supposed to take the math" "The internet players can't understand that fold" Then when he gets aces a couple of hands later to double up he says " See, that's why you don't take the math" ... "There's the rest of the world then there's ME" :rollin http://www.pokertube.com/ShowMovie.aspx?movieID=c8a99772-ebe7-495e-8cd5-dd55be1f16ec&comeFrom=Search&StartPage=13&pIndex=13&PageView=0&FreeText=world%20series%20of%20poker%202007&OrderBy=Latest Gaf/ Slappy, he has a point ;).

Re: Hellmuth on f/t at wsop 2007,need help Just watching the AA v AA v KK thing again and can't believe the guy with KK called, he couldn't have had any more hints that he was behind, the lady was pretty much telling the world what she had.

Re: Hellmuth on f/t at wsop 2007,need help

Hellmuth folding K6o with 50k in the pot, folded to an all in, only had 70k left. He said "I'm supposed to take the math" "The internet players can't understand that fold"
Its nice to know that I've someone in my corner arguing against 'pot odds'. ;)

Just watching the AA v AA v KK thing again and can't believe the guy with KK called' date=' he couldn't have had any more hints that he was behind, the lady was pretty much telling the world what she had.[/quote'] it did make him favourite to win tho,as he had 2 other cards to hit,shame they didnt show

Yeh i've watched it a few times on pokertube. Hellmuth comes out with some corking lines in that final inc. one i've mentioned a few times: Hellmuth folding K6o with 50k in the pot, folded to an all in, only had 70k left. He said "I'm supposed to take the math" "The internet players can't understand that fold" Then when he gets aces a couple of hands later to double up he says " See, that's why you don't take the math" ... "There's the rest of the world then there's ME" :rollin http://www.pokertube.com/ShowMovie.aspx?movieID=c8a99772-ebe7-495e-8cd5-dd55be1f16ec&comeFrom=Search&StartPage=13&pIndex=13&PageView=0&FreeText=world%20series%20of%20poker%202007&OrderBy=Latest Gaf/ Slappy, he has a point ;).
Actually, if you're going to make insurance bets with Phil Ivey at the kind of stakes and odds he did, that skews the pot odds significantly. Not getting knocked out at that point cost Hellmuth about $54,000. The maths definitely supports folding K6o ... it's way to good a hand: there was far too high a chance he'd win the pot and lose a bundle to Ivey. The +EV play was to wait until he was drawing dead to get all his chips in.

while we were in vegas hellmuth was on the final table but i cant remember what event it was,anyway he had black aces,girl sitting to his right had red aces and opposite him had kings,i was wondering if anyone has seen this on video yet?? was a cracking thing to watch at the time as you only expect this on-line and then you would think it was fixed:loon
I was stood next to you Al but them free Milwauke Best Lights fudged it a bit for me