"Virging" betting survey

slapdash

Re: "Virging" betting survey I haven't had it, but as with anything i receive it has to be from an exact source i know otherwise i don't open it simple as that. Even with such a small thing like the g in the middle, seems a little innocuous but that's more than enough for me to send it straight to the bin. I delete all surveys and such like crap straight away anyway tbh whether it seems dodgy or not.

Re: "Virging" betting survey I got it too, I've looked at the mail header information and it looks like it was sent from the surveymonkey site which is where the survey is being run, which is reasonable. I'd be inclined to believe it's real for two reasons: 1) They were able to address me by my full name 2) The mail was sent to an email address I only use with virgin so the only place they could have got it was virgin so its not a randomly sent mail. But in the survey I am asked what my Virgin PIN number is (not password), so I'm not giving that out as I've no idea what that number allows someone to access if they have it. So in short, it's probably legit, but without knowing the implications of handing over my PIN I'm not completing it. @sneakemail.com>@sneakemail.com>

Re: "Virging" betting survey The PIN number is innocent enough and not something you should worry about giving - it is basically just your customer number I think. You can find out anyones PIN number if they are sat at a table - just type a comment on them in your notes - then find out what file the comment is stored in - the filename will be their PIN number :ok I had the survey too - I have forwarded it on to Joe - I'm sure he'll be able to tell us whether it's genuine or not - my first reaction was it was a blatant phishing scam - now starting to think it's genuine though, just pretty poorly executed!!