Laying Foundation

Hi. I have been working on laying systems for the last 6 months now. Now I have reached the stage where I am happy with the system that I have. This particular system is based on certain ratings of horses from more than 1 rating system. Please check my Previous Results for information purposes. I update my blog every day so you can catch up on previous posts on there if you wish. As you may be aware, there are many systems out there but not very many good ones. I am offering this system for FREE until the end of November so please take note of the selections before joining. Today's selections are: Wincanton 1:45 Bold Fire 2:50 Poquelin Kelso 2:40 High Dancer 3:15 Corrib Lad Good Luck!! Don't forget to come back EVERY day as this sort of system needs to be monitored for a LONG TERM success. Vince.

Re: Laying Foundation

I am offering this system for FREE until the end of November so please take note of the selections before joining.
What happens at the end of November? You start charging? Contributors to this forum supply the same information for free, day-in, day-out. Why should we pay you when we already receive a better service for nothing. :@

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.