Mansion Torneys Check URGENTLY

Burnley Joe

Hi Not sure if anyone got the email below which is all about MPPs, but i remember another email about if you got s many points you would get a $30 qualifier token in to the qualifier $300. Anway just checked my mansion site and i had loads of blue arrows as these seem to run every 3 or 4 hours, so i have just registered for the next one in a few minutes expecting all the others to dissapaear as i presume its just one token, but OH NO,, they are all still ther, so i aint got a clue and would really recommend you log in and see if you can play them now, dont know why i have these or what, but gonna be a late one as the next one is two hours Oh my god looking futher down i have arrows for PL Omaha $30 buy $300 Qualifier NLHE $30 buy in So thats 5 free buy ins, all check your accounts

GET TO THE POINTS AND GUARANTEE A TOURNAMENT TICKET sep.jpg
Dear Joe, We’ve got just the ticket for you at MANSION Poker with FREE entry to our EXCLUSIVE Guaranteed prize pool tournaments - and all you have to do is play. Simply earn a minimum of 75 MANSION Poker Points (MPPs) from 00:01 GMT on Wednesday 31 October, 2007 to 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 7 November, 2007 and you are GUARANTEED a Tournament entry ticket*. Here’s what you’ll get for your points:
  • 675 points and over=$150k Freezeout tournament entry
  • 450 points and over=$100k Freezeout tournament entry
  • 300 points and over=$50k re-buy tournament entry
  • 225 points and over=$20k re-buy tournament entry
  • 150 points and over=$10k re-buy tournament entry
  • 75 points and over=$5k re-buy tournament entry

The more you play, the more you’ll be playing – it’s as simple as that. See you at the tables, The MANSION.com Team * Tournament tokens will be credited to player accounts on Monday 12 November, 2007