centrebet withdrawing....

ihilty

They accepted a deposit i withdrew some money the same day 3 days later i get this... Is this right i need to give them this?...

Ian Thank you for your first request to transfer funds from your Centrebet betting account. We are keen to process your request, unfortunately as advised to you when updating, before doing so, we require you to provide the following: 1. A photographic proof of identity. (a copy of either your drivers license or passport) 2. An official document which shows your name and residential address no older than 3 months. 3. A copy of both sides of the credit/debit card(s) you have used to credit your account. Please ensure that copies of the proof of identity and credit card have a legible signature. The information can be sent to us by any of the following methods: Fax - please lighten and enlarge on the photocopier before sending Email - use a scanner and send as a .bmp, .jpg or .doc file Mail If you have any questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] Kind regards, Ali Account Centrebet Contact details PO Box 1462 Alice Springs NT 0871 Australia Tel + 61 8 8955 5800 Fax + 61 8 8955 5750 Email: [email protected]

Re: centrebet withdrawing.... Unfortunately, Yes. This is becoming standard procedure for all online gambling/poker sites. It is more than a little two faced to allow any depositer to use the site, then on withdrawal claim they need solid proof of your ID (usually to prove you are 18+) before you can have your money. So, in effect, a twelve year old kid can play there but not draw any winnings! Anyway it has become widespread across the internet and just has to be accepted as ''one of those things'' I suppose.

Re: centrebet withdrawing.... yep thats centrebet and the rest. you could try laying it all back to betfair but you might then only increase your roll at centrbet. that happened to me last year .. layed three bets at 4/1 ish and all won leaving me over e700 at centrebet:eyes eventually photocopied and faxed the id to get rid of them. neteller would be the best option for anyone opening an account now.

Re: centrebet withdrawing.... Fairly standard mowadays ... done it with many sites with no problems - althought advice is to make sure you obscure all but last 3 diits of your credit card number and also obscure verification numbers on back. Neteller would be an option if it weren't for the percentages you lose when you do currency conversion and also the fact that some sites want a fee for withdrawing by Neteller. Mind you, since its an Australian site then given the origins of many of them maybe more care is required :rollin - just joking Aussies are some of my favorite people.