NBA-Madness?..Probably!

Ok gonna have a little fun with some numbers here using the winning margins bets available on bet365. The theory being that NBA favourites are alot of the overpriced, and even when they do cover they dont do it by that much. What i will do is take every game in the NBA where there is a home favourite, plenty of plays i know but thats half the fun( :ok) and bet them to win by a the 2 margins bet365 allow that are either side of the spread.... Bet365 have the winning margins available in 1-2 points, 3-6pts, 7-9pts, 10-13pts, 14-16pts, 17-20pts and 21+pts...So if the home teams spread was -6.5 pts id back them to win by margins of 3-6 and 7-9, i will also bet the road team ATS as a small saver, so if it all goes tong and the road team wins i get something back, the only thing im not covered against is if the home team totally destroys the spread and blows it out of the water. I Will stake 2pts on each of the winning margins, and 5pts on the road team ATS meaning a total of 9pts staked per game. Im hoping that some of the time i will hit both a winning margin bet and a road cover, its only happened 3 times this season, but by the above system the winning margins would have hit 8 times in 37 games. Example - Washington are -6.5 at home to Dallas, the bets would be 2pts on Washington to win by 3-6pts 2pts on Washington to win by 7-9pts 5pts on Dallas +6.5 ATS I have absolutely NO idea how this bet will turn out so its strictly PAPER TRAILING until i see how it rolls, I also know naff-all about the NBA (apart from the fact its crap :lol) so im strictly playing the numbers. ....and so it begins :ok

Re: NBA-Madness?..Probably! like it a lot..:ok..imo it could be a good thing if you really limit number of games per day..maybe two or three..look at the card and you will probably will see two or three games which pop out immeditelly..do a good analysis of those and youre in money. and yeah, good luck mate:hope