LAY OFTHE DAY ~ Tuesday 6th Nov

Samuel Charles 4.00 Lingfield. Can't knock his consistency and does know how to win, that's for sure. No trip and surface worries, but he does need to produce is absolute best at the weights if certain others run their races. So has chances with conditions to suit, but with several 'seemingly' better weighted rivals against him, it does appear to throw the race wide open on bare form and weights combined. Should be a close run thing and no doubt we'll have a few heart attacks, but I feel we'll get a result with at least one of several finding enough late on to win it. A lay much more than a play at the current odds of 3.75 (betfair), irrespective of the end result.

Re: LAY OFTHE DAY ~ Tuesday 6th Nov 3.00 Ling....... Desperate Dan...... Desperate Dan is a very inconsistant sort and finds little under pressure..... Only 3 wins from 37 starts say's it all..... only 1 win in the last 22 runs..... With all this in mind i take this animial as my lay of the day..

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.