Virgin Points!

SteveO

Re: Virgin Points! i redeemed some on saturday and they aren't in either:sadi sent them a shitty email yesterday because i missed the main event sats as i had no funds in the account. why does it take longer to change points that they know you have ,than it does to put in money from a card.my guess is because it is their money not yours;)

Re: Virgin Points!

i redeemed some on saturday and they aren't in either:sadi sent them a shitty email yesterday because i missed the main event sats as i had no funds in the account. why does it take longer to change points that they know you have ,than it does to put in money from a card.my guess is because it is their money not yours;)
Small Print

dropdown_down.gifThe small print (worth a read!) Your cash will be credited to your account 24 hours after you choose to redeem it. We cannot process cash redemptions at the weekend, any redemptions made on a Friday will be credited on the following Monday. Cash will be deposited into your account in € for Virgin Poker. The € amount will be calculated using the euro rate on the day of redemption. The cash is playable and withdrawable.

Re: Virgin Points! yeah thought there may have been some small print somewhere:@ nothing at all on the confirmation email though,you would think they would use big print for a reasonably important bit of info. surely this is all computerised,do they get time off on a weekend:lolcant be some guy okaying all the redemptions ,how dumb would that be:tongue2 i still believe the only reason they do it is to save a couple of days of interest x loads of people :dude:dude and to wind me up maybe:@:lol:lol