Volvo Masters

Who is everyone going for in this one. Two contenders for me, both of whom are Scandinavian. First up is H Stenson at 25/1 who has just started picking up form of late with his semi final appearance in the matchplay a couple of weeks ago. Quality player who at 25/1 is too good a price to ignore. Second up is Soren Kjeldsen who is in cracking form this season. He has decent course form and 100/1 is way over priced. Well worth taking on each way.

Re: Volvo Masters I look the like of Freddie Andersen-Hed, Richard. I think its his first time here and some of the new boys seem to do well at Valderamma. I believe he is trading at around 50's. Also T Jaidee at 6.5 in the ROW market with Bet 365. He got off to a terrible start last year (+8) then had three solid rounds of par, par and -2. Without the first round he would have challanged for the win. Nice win against Bolton by the way. Hope you took the 6/4.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.