Multiple Entries

This is an idea Ive thought about a few times before and wanted to run it past you guys. People quite often pick up on when a horse is declared to race and becomes a NR then appears in a race a few days later. This is usually noted as its expected that they decided on the second race as the horse was fancied to have a better chance in this race. What you dont get to hear about as often is when a horse has multiple entries for a week but is only declared for one race. The RFO lists all entries for the upcoming week. Often theres horses which may hold up to 5 or so entries for that week. Could the same idealogy be applied here in that if the horse ends up only being declared for one race from several entries that it is fancied to have a good chance. Has anyone here looked at this and/or does anyone believe its something that may be fruitful if looked further into?? All/any opinion/thoughts appreciated.

Re: Multiple Entries just one from me, i had some info for a horse the other week, and it was multiple declared at market rasen and then at hexham. the horse was ballotted out at market rasen due to a shortage of stables, and this was the preferred course to run at, so had to divert to hexham 5 days later. so not sure if you can get that reason from anywhere...i could not find it, so this could be misconstrued that hexham was the preferred race...if you see what i mean. it still won at hexham though:lol:lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.