** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Horse Racing - Favourites to LAY...

aldric

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse Racing - Favourites to LAY... 30.11.07 = +42pts Hi, i am fairly new to pl & i have to say a few posts are really going well!, yours is one of them, so well done, hope it keeps going.:clap im a lay nut myself & run my own system i only have between 0 & 3 lays per day under 4.5 bf, going ok at present was thinking of posting but dont know if i can do justice with the time commitment at the moment, also im not a computer boff or anything so all done the old fashioned way!. do you have to post your rules of system when you post?. i also have a back system as well but that is also very selective, patience needed!. time will tell for all of us, will we wont we be millionaires this time next year?? any bets!!

Re: Horse Racing - Favourites to LAY... 30.11.07 = +42pts

Hi, i am fairly new to pl & i have to say a few posts are really going well!, yours is one of them, so well done, hope it keeps going.:clap im a lay nut myself & run my own system i only have between 0 & 3 lays per day under 4.5 bf, going ok at present was thinking of posting but dont know if i can do justice with the time commitment at the moment, also im not a computer boff or anything so all done the old fashioned way!. do you have to post your rules of system when you post?. i also have a back system as well but that is also very selective, patience needed!. time will tell for all of us, will we wont we be millionaires this time next year?? any bets!!
Cheers mate :ok Go for it, post your system up. If there are only up to 3 selections per day it shouldn't be too time consuming to add the details here. You don't have to put up all your criteria for the system, but a rough idea is required. Due to work commitments I can't post all the time either, so I figure every now and again is better than not at all!!! Talking of work, ive got night shift tonight so can't watch the last race and will miss most of the racing tomorrow as I will be asleep!

At the moment it seems to be Wolverhampton that is letting you down. May be worth keeping an eye on this.
Wolverhampton certainly isn't helping, you are right..... something to keep an eye on. Aldric

Just the 2 for tonight:
No.CourseTimeHorseBetfair
86Wolverhampton1930Tiger Spice4.30
87Wolverhampton2120Logengula4.00
Higher odds than I like...... :hope
No.CourseTimeHorseBetfairSPResultPos.P/LBank 100
£142.82
86Wolverhampton1930Tiger Spice4.306.50won42.72£145.54
87Wolverhampton2120Logengula4.004.50lost1-8.58£136.96
That was a bit frustrating, the increased stake and the higher odds certainly didn't help. There should be some selections for the dreaded Wolverhampton later.

Re: Horse Racing - Favourites to LAY... 30.11.07 = +42pts sorry to bother you again but am i right in saying that you get stuck for time occasionally?, so do i at times could we work something out ie help each other?, understand if you dont want to, officail secrets act ect Ha Ha! :D

Tonights lays: (Stake is 2.74)
No.CourseTimeHorseBetfair
88Wolverhampton2025Artic Desert3.60
89Wolverhampton2120Hits Only Jude4.00
:hope
No.CourseTimeHorseBetfairSPResultPos.P/LBank 100
£136.96
88Wolverhampton2025Artic Desert3.604.00lost1-7.12£129.84
89Wolverhampton2120Hits Only Jude4.004.50won72.60£132.44
Not a very good day, yet again.....

can i ask' date=' you say you use the massey site to help with your selections but how come you have wolver selections when masseys site does`t show all meetings inc wolver?[/quote'] I didn't have Wolverhampton down as a race to avoid, I assumed Wolverhampton was covered by Massed. I will have to check that out.

Re: Horse Racing - Favourites to LAY... 2.12.07 = +32pts keep at it, you are still way up!, you maybe right about your bank tho. i find when laying i have as large as bank as possiblle & as the profits grow a little i reduce it slightly. do you have another lay today?

Re: Horse Racing - Favourites to LAY... 2.12.07 = +32pts yes that is a bad run but this happens in laying at times, you & i both know laying is a true test of time!, cant help but notice though that one trainer has had 4 wins in last 14 days & the other as had 12!, & sam thomas is riding out of his skin at the moment!!, can we feel another filter coming on??, sorry!!!!!!