Euro Handball leagues 30/10 - 6/11

G:G

Slagelse DT v SK Ã…rhus, Denmark, women's Slagelse -4.5 @ 2.14 (Pinnacle) I backed Slagelse to win -3.5 last match, they did that, beat Frederikshavn away, 29-24, a result that proves what I wrote last time: Slagelse have started to find their usual form, and are now moving upwards. Not many teams can stop in form Slagelse, last placed Ã…rhus should be to poor to give Slagelse really good opposition in this one. 4.5 a line that Slagelse will cover easy if they keep their good momentum from the recent matches. KIF Kolding v Frederikshavn Kolding -4.5 @ 2.00 (Pinnacle) Hometeam placed 2nd, 4-0-0 111-90 at home, won vs 3d placed Ikast 30-25, and a team that should be very much comparable to Frederikshavn, Horsens, 29-20. Frederikshavn rely on foreign players, some of them from Sweden, they usually give their opponants a good run for it, like last match when they were very even with Slagelse for a long time but eventually lost 24-29. Frederikshavn have played away to teams from top four in the table twice this season: FCK 26-31 and Ikast 27-36. Out of those two I would compare Kolding with Ikast, two very strong hometeams, while FCK are 2-0-2. I expect Kolding to cover this line, maybe Frederikshavn will put up a tough fight, but they won't last the entire match.

Re: Euro Handball leagues 30/10 - 2/11 Agree with you in both cases, just didnt stay up late yesterday to get early lines at Pinny, so these odds would have to do today. KIF Kolding v Frederikshavn Fox KIF Kolding -4.5 @ 1.83 Looks like an obious bet. Kolding should be at least one quality range over Foxes, as theyre one of the top Danish teams in great run at the start of the season with only defeat coming from another strong club Aarlborg and Slagelse in 1st round. Foxes just promoted to top Danish league and despite having some decent resutls, i cant see them causing an upset today. The -5.5 line on Pinny should also be considered, but since goal less offers solid odds on bet365 im taking this one. Slagelse DT v SK Ã…rhus Slagelse DT -4.5 @ 1.90 Pretty much the same reasons as in previous pick. Slagelse probably one of the top European teams atm and despite bad start for their standards theyre picking up their form as of late and winning last 3 league games. The CL factor could be a danger but i simply see them as even more fired up for this game vs. Arhus whom they beat in last two occasions at home with 8 and 13 goals. Gl G:G:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.