Average stack

slapdash

I'm playing a tournament on Mansion. 12 started with 1500 chips. It's now down to 10 players, so the average stack is 1800 (trust me, I'm a mathematician :tongue2). But it shows the average stack as 1816. Not that it matters or anything, but it seems a rather peculiar discrepancy. Anybody have any idea why? :unsure [EDIT: Now down to 8, so average stack 2250, and it shows 2156.]

Re: Average stack Just been looking at it and can't work it out at all - clearly it's wrong, I've been trying to see what calculation it is actually doing, but it almost seems a random error :unsure This is bugging me - it's a bloody simple calculation - surely Mansion dont have a computer that cannot do that :tongue2

Re: Average stack

Just been looking at it and can't work it out at all - clearly it's wrong, I've been trying to see what calculation it is actually doing, but it almost seems a random error :unsure This is bugging me - it's a bloody simple calculation - surely Mansion dont have a computer that cannot do that :tongue2
Maybe their server keeps getting disconnected mid-calculation. But if you query it with them they will tell you the problem is at your end! ;)