** Poker Monday 29th October **

Hodgey

** Poker Monday 29th October **  

1. 1.

• 17.30 Betfair WSOPE 2008 Freeroll
    • 18.00 Nordicbet $2,000 Freeroll
    • 19.30 William Hill £3500 Added
    • 19.30 Pacific Talksport Aussie Millions Freeroll
    • 20.00 Blue Square Poker Player GUKPT Blackpool (Vol 28 Page 71)
    • 20.30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 21.00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21.30 Betfair WSOPE 2008 Freeroll
    • 21.35 Virgin GUKPT Daily Sat

Re: ** Poker Monday 29th October **

This was my first time playing this tournament, and I'm probably biased by cashing, but what a great laugh. None of this bull when someone hits a runner runner to beat you, just re-buy and move on. I know PL policy against re-buys as focus games, but at 10c a pop, it hardly counts, and is the friendliest game I have encountered outside of a PL game. Well played Heniek for 5th place:ok
:welcome to our world, hornet. As you say, at only 7p a pop, there's no animosity if someone sucks out on you - it'll happen, and quite often does. Earlier on, morlspin quadrupled up with 45, then lost half his chips with AA v AQ, when oppo made a straight on the river, but it happens, so no-one cuts up too much. We had it as a focus game last week, and the accusation was "you shouldn't be able to buy points", but I still think it's worth another visit in a few weeks, but I am biased :ok

:welcome to our world, hornet. As you say, at only 7p a pop, there's no animosity if someone sucks out on you - it'll happen, and quite often does. Earlier on, morlspin quadrupled up with 45, then lost half his chips with AA v AQ, when oppo made a straight on the river, but it happens, so no-one cuts up too much. We had it as a focus game last week, and the accusation was "you shouldn't be able to buy points", but I still think it's worth another visit in a few weeks, but I am biased :ok
i love the bloody thing and dont give a shot what 2 cards i play or what some1 else plays,and like you guys say its a great laugh and a great way to play 72 all in and win or get another shot if you lose:ok

OK i missed that bit!!:$. I never re-bought tonight, nor did the guy who finished 3rd, and the re-buy is so insignificant compared to the blinds by the end of the rebuy period, it is not really relevant

Best game on the net that one!!! :notworthy I was delayed 3hrs coming back from wembley and its a great way to relax and let off some steam:cheers tbh im happy its not gonna be a focus game, far too many serious players coming along and spoiling our fun :moon

Re: ** Poker Monday 29th October ** got me wish and finished 5th in focus for the money,this losing lark is god damn hard just ask davey strider and McG and that j5 was classic for me last 5 chips and winning up to 25 :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol well done davey and strider :ok