32RedPoker Monthly $1 Buy in with $5000GTD

dobbin

Re: 32RedPoker Monthly $1 Buy in with $5000GTD

n1 Dobbin :ok 15 minutes to go, and only 92 reg'd so far, and $35 for 30th.
Great value here. Made the cheapskates look a wee bit reserved as the all-ins came flying in, but only 104 started, with 85 left after an hour. 439,500 chips in play, so 189 rebuys between 104 players - not too bad really. 2 rebuys for me, so $3 staked, but I'm well placed in 4th at the first break :hope. I can see wurzel, hen and griff all above average, with dobbin not far below. Anybody else playing here? UPDATE - 544,500 chips in play after the add-on, so 70 of the 84 players added on - still cracking value. Good luck to all left in

Re: 32RedPoker Monthly $1 Buy in with $5000GTD Well, hung around long enough to get in to the money - folded AJ twice when really short-stacked. It took about 25 minutes to lose the last 2 on the bubble, then the floodgates opened again, and in 1 round of blinds we went from 30 players to 19 :loon. Pushed with K 10 against a stack only slightly higher than me in the BB who called with 10 4 - 4 on the flop, and I'm out in 16th for $45. Thanks again dobbin :ok Bri (MCFC) also in the money, but out; Juma still in, but v short-stacked (oops, just out in 12th when KK lost to Q9 suited, flush on the river). Wurzel rocking on in a close 4th, 75k in chips, average of 50k :hope