Euro Hockey 28 - 31/10

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventPoprad - Kezmarok
SelectionPoprad
Strength10/10
Date28/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningPoprad is strong at home and against Kezmarok who are rather poor travelers they should have no big problems.Kezmarok seems to be in a little downtrend with four defeats in a row.
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventZilina - Trencin
SelectionTrencin
Strength10/10
Date28/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 2.05 (Back)
ReasoningZilina in awfull form lately.7 loses in a row.And against league leaders Trencin who seems to be in good form this is not good prospect.Trencin with best away record in league.They are clear favourite for me here.
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventStavanger - Furuset
SelectionStavanger
Strength10/10
Date28/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningI'm still waiting for Stavanger to trigger and start playing good hockey.Today they are playing at home against a team who they already defeated two times this year.And last year Stavanger won all 3 games at home against Furuset comfortably.I'm on home side in this one.
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventPlzen - Usti
SelectionPlzen
Strength10/10
Date28/10/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.44 (Back)
ReasoningPlzen with only one lose at home so far and Usti is one of the worst away teams in whole league.Favourite is only one for me here.
Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventVillach - Klagenfurt
SelectionVillach
Strength10/10
Date28/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningVillach is playing crap this season but at home they are always strong.And against Klagenfurt who are not that great when playing away they should be rated as a favourites.And when the odds for home win during previous season were around 1.50 this 2.10 today must represent some value.

Re: Euro Hockey 28/10 VSV - KAC Can't agree with Randall here! VSV isn't that Team they were last year. Ok same players.. only Acker joined the Team, but he isn't any Star there. VSV has some injury problems and they are without a win for some games.(Gauthier and Elick are injured and very important for the team!) KAC on the other Hand played really well against Salzburg. Also they got their PP going in the last rounds. So KAC for sure in better form here! It's a local Derby (30 KM). So it should be a no bet. But under these circumstances i would stick with the team from my Hometown - KAC!

Re: Euro Hockey 28/10

Monday 29 October 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Espoo Blues v Kärpät (16:30 GMT)2.524.402.46104%
VÃ¥lerenga v Lillehammer (18:30 GMT) 1.307.007.00106%
Spartak Moscow v Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (16:00 GMT)3.654.601.90102%
Monday 29 October 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
HV71 v Linköping (18:00 GMT)1.905.003.70100%
Mora v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.784.602.35101%
Skellefteå AIK v Luleå (18:00 GMT)2.104.803.05102%

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 29/10 Timrå (dnb) @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) Mora imo one of the two weakest teams in Elitserien, also very much out of form, three losses in a row. According to matchreports they were very lame for most parts of the match vs Brynäs, but despite that they almost got one point. This may be more a case of Brynäs low confidence than Mora's strength though. Timrå have also dipped their form, two losses vs Luleå and Brynäs their latest results, but Timrå will bounce back soon, I rank them a lot higher than Mora, this odds is definately a bit too high imo.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 29/10

Timrå (dnb) @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) Mora imo one of the two weakest teams in Elitserien, also very much out of form, three losses in a row. According to matchreports they were very lame for most parts of the match vs Brynäs, but despite that they almost got one point. This may be more a case of Brynäs low confidence than Mora's strength though. Timrå have also dipped their form, two losses vs Luleå and Brynäs their latest results, but Timrå will bounce back soon, I rank them a lot higher than Mora, this odds is definately a bit too high imo.
Riku Hahl is back in Timra squad and Petr Tenkrat in new player, he played last match as his first and scored one goal. Ivan Huml (second in canadian points in Mora team) from Mora is questionable for this game.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 29/10 Spartak to win 1st period (2.20 @ Bet365) I continue to bet on Spartak's first periods. They have played 10 home matches and lost 1st period only twice. They didn't lose first period in last 5 home matches. Spartak played 21 match all together and lost first period in only 3 matches. They have 8 wins and 10 draws after first period. Yaroslavl played 12 away matches. They have lost first period in 5 of them. They drew 4 times and won only 3 times. It looks like worse case scenario would be a draw.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 29/10 I'll try this with a wee small stakes: Valerenga to win by 1 goal exactly (9.00 @ Bet365) This is what I think: Valerenga played 6 home matches so far. They had 4 draws and 2 odd goal wins. Their home matches have been drawish so far, no matter the opponent's strength. Lillehammer knows no middle ground when playing away. They either put up a good performance or easily lose. Luckily for them, first case occurs more often. They have 3 wins and 4 losses in 7 away matches and will probably cause a lot of headache to Valerenga. Valerenga had better performances so far and they should win this match, but as they always play drawish at home and as Lillehammer will be tough nut to crack, I see value in this bet.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 29/10 Linköping +1 @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) I think HV's been mad to big favourites here, Linköping not at all a bad team, they have now also got their defence to work very well, only allowed one goal in the last three matches, not vs opponants like HV 71, but still a good sign. HV of course a very tough task, they are the best hometeam in Elitserien, but Modo showed that it's not at all impossible to get a point from them despite loosing 2-3. Linköping won at home 6-3 recently, I definately give them a higher chance than the bookies do today. Something that adds a bit of value to this bet is that HV's captain Davidsson is injured, a very important player with 14 pts after 14 matches. HV don't loose or win depending on one player, but if I would choose one player that's very important it would be Davidsson, no doubt. I'm also gonna try under in all three matches in Elitserien today, it's part reasoning but mostly stats. So far 58.22 % of the matches have ended under, which means that If one would have backed under in every match, break even odds was 1.72. If this trend continues, and I think it will, I guees bookies will lower the odds for under, but they haven't yet. So, that's my "system"...lets see how it works... HV 71 - Linköping under 5.5 goals @ 2.06 (Pinnacle) Like I wrote in my reasoning for Linköping +1: I think this will be a close match, Linköping have bettered their defence and HV 71 will have a tough time tonight. HV's five latest home matches ended under, totally 5/7. Linköping's 4 latest awaymatches ended under, totally 5/7. Skellefteå - Luleå under 5.5 goals @ 1.81 (Pinnacle) These matchups are usually close affairs, it's a northern derby with some pride and emotions involved. the last 5 h2h's have ended under, Skellefteå have four out of five latest homematches under, Luleå 4/7 away matches under. I predict a close match between two somewhat anxious teams in need of points. Mora - Timrå under 5 goals @ 2.00 (Pinny) Mora have only scored eight goals their last five matches, but allowed 16. Mora's coach speaks about discipline and minimizing the mistakes before this match, Mora have to end their loosing streak soon, and I doubt they will try to do with sensless attacking. I alsohope that goalkeeper Pitkämäki will be back to normal, that would mean a lot for this bet. Timrå imo still a typical under team, despite being involved in two highscoring matches in a row now. Today goalkeeper Backlund is back, and lets not forget that Timrå have played 11/14 matches under so far, 6/7 under away. I somehow think that Timrå will try to find their usual game here.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 29/10 I agree with you on your bets today G:G. The odds on Linköping is really good in my mind and has to be taken. The unders can be backed up by stats and so it's hard to argue with those. If I have to rate I would say that Skellefteå-Luleå has the biggest risk of going over 5.5. It's a derby with loads of emotions and can easily go over. Also, Luleås defense isn't among the best in Elitserien. The game in Mora has the biggest chance of going Under IMO. Mora are having trouble scoring and I think that Timrå will control this game if they reach their normal standards. If Timrås defense works it should be an under and also a win for Timrå.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 29/10 Färjestad - Södertälje This bet might seem risky but I really like it. Färjestad are always solid at home and have two great goalies in Gustavsson and Riksman. Riksman was horrible in his first game but has been brilliant after that. In the last game against Modo he saved Färjestad from losing bigger than 1-0 in the away game. Färjestad can be inconsistent during the season but have found nice momentum in the last few games with wins at home over Frölunda and HV71, the loss away against Modo is nothing to feel ashamed about. Södertälje are the worst team in Elitserien and it's fairly easy to see why if you look at the stats: they can't score goals. In the last 7 round they have an average of 0.71 goals per game which is horrific. Their new player Umicevic is training to play soon but will not participate tomorrow. In the 7 away games they have played they have scored more than 1 goals on 2 occassions (3 and 2 goals). The trend in the last few games is that they are scoring less and less goals. When looking at stats there's absolutely nothing that says Södertälje will score 2 goals or more, especially not away against one of the best teams in Sweden and against their goalies Gustavsson or Riksman, whoever gets the chance. Furthermore I think that this is Färjestads night. Södertälje have some bad results behind them and Färjestad will be eager to bounce back after the slim loss to Modo. Södertälje team under 1.5 goals @ 1.85 Nordicbet 5/10 Färjestad -1.5 @ 1.73 StanJames 5/10

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10

Tuesday 30 October 2007
EC Graz 99ers v EC VSV (18:15 GMT)2.354.502.35108%
EC KAC v HC TWK Innsbruck (18:15 GMT)2.124.502.60108%
EHC LIWEST Linz v Alba Volan (18:15 GMT)1.258.0010.00103%
EHC LIWEST Linz v EV Vienna Capitals (18:15 GMT)1.226.2099%
EV Vienna Capitals v ZM Olimpija (18:15 GMT)1.655.004.50103%
HK Acroni Jesenice v EC Red Bull Salzburg (18:15 GMT)2.354.502.35108%
Tuesday 30 October 2007
Vitkovice v Zlin (16:00 GMT)1.954.333.00108%
Slavia Praha v Sparta Prague (17:15 GMT)2.054.202.90108%
Tuesday 30 October 2007
Herlev Hornets v Frederikshavn White Hawks (18:30 GMT)2.754.502.12106%
Nordsjælland v EfB (18:30 GMT)1.854.753.50104%
Rødovre v AaB (18:30 GMT)2.004.502.94107%
SønderjyskE v Odense (18:30 GMT)1.724.603.90106%
Totempo HvIK v Herning (18:30 GMT)3.954.751.70106%

Tuesday 30 October 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
HIFK v Jokerit (16:30 GMT)3.104.302.08104%
Ilves v Tappara (16:30 GMT)2.304.302.70104%
JYP v KalPa (16:30 GMT)1.445.907.00101%
Pelicans v SaiPa (16:30 GMT)1.594.805.00104%
TPS Turku v HPK (16:30 GMT)2.704.302.36103%
Tuesday 30 October 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
HC Košice v Martin (16:00 GMT)1.455.005.50108%
HK-36 Skalica v Liptovsky Mikulas (16:00 GMT)1.504.605.00109%
MHK Kezmarok v HKM Zvolen (16:00 GMT)2.304.332.35110%
HKM Nitra v MSHK SKP Zilina (16:30 GMT)2.104.332.90106%
Slovan Bratislava v HK SKP Poprad (17:00 GMT)1.574.604.60108%

Tuesday 30 October 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Brynäs (18:00 GMT)2.004.703.30102%
Färjestad v Södertälje (18:00 GMT)1.456.006.00103%
MODO v Frölunda (18:00 GMT)2.154.753.00101%
Tuesday 30 October 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
Ambri v SCL Tigers (18:45 GMT)2.604.502.38103%
Bern v Zürich Lions (18:45 GMT)1.515.005.00107%
Davos v EHC Basel (18:45 GMT)1.257.509.00105%
Gotteron v Lugano (18:45 GMT)2.264.502.46108%
Kloten Flyers v Rapperswil (18:45 GMT)2.004.603.00106%
Servette v Zug (18:45 GMT)2.004.502.80108%

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Sönderjyske (dnb) @ 1.71 and over 5.5 goals @ 1.76 (Bet365) Home team Sönderjyske in great form, five wins in a row, including the last two matches: 3-2 vs 1st placed Rödovre away, then 9-5 (!) vs 2nd placed Aab at home. Odense in pretty good shape, 3/5 wins, last match a 5-3 win vs Totempo away. Odense are actually a better away than at home, 2-3-0 their record (o.t.) not included. But Iwhen I look at their recent awaymatches I find: 3-2 after o.t. vs totally out of form Esbjerg, before that a 3-4 loss after o.t. vs back then out of form Herning, and, as I mentioned, 5-3 vs Totempo, a team that has now lost five matches in a row. They will be up against much tougher opposition now, Sönderjyske have been simply running all over every opponant lately, so I find 1.71 a great odds for the dnb, it will most probably go down, I take it now. Sönderjyske at home: 3-1-0 24-14, results: Odense 3-3, Herlev 6-3, Esbjerg 6-2 and Aab 9-5. 4/4 over. Odense away: 2-3-0 19-14, 4/5 over. The last three h2h's with Sönderjyske as home team have ended over. The stats, the teams way of playing hockey and Sönderjyske's form, all heavily speak for over.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Herning -1 @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) Last seasons champions Herning getting back on track now, five wins in a row, the last two without overtime, latest match was a very solid 3-0 win away vs Frederikshavn. Newcomers Totempo started ok, but have now lost their last five matches, they play slow and without edge in the attacking. Herning a better team in every possible way, Totempo now facing the reality, they will struggle for survival this season. I find 1.94 for -1 well worth a try.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Slavia - Sparta 2,1 this is quite fair offer slavia is in great row and brilliant form as the results show ifu see their results when they plays home u will see the great opportunity here 23:9 is their goal difference ans spartas only 14:16 sparta won last game gainst liberec but i cant trust them becouse this year they still dont have any row of winning yet TPS Turku - Hameenlinna 2,25 this game is really hard to predict becouse hamen started season bad and they struggle almost every game,but when situation was similar in the past they simly won easy so i can see today more than one difference for away team lately h2h hamen leads, odd is good so worth of try 1.period/ Jesenice - Salzburg 2,9 last season this was really safe bet. i folloewd these bet and this season when they play home and have to say very profitable tip. jesenice starts every match powerfull and scores a lot then,u have to try this on these odds

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Rouen to win (2.90 @ Bet365) If you take a look at Ligue Magnus standings, you'll see how risky this bet is. Angers is having an awesome season so far: 8 wins in 8 rounds (5 at home and 3 away). Rouen is 5th with 7 matches played: 5 wins, 1 OT loss and 1 loss. Grenoble was the team that marked the season start for both teams. Angers opened this season with SuperCup match and win against Grenoble in OT. Only three days later, league started and Rouen lost at home to Grenoble 1:4 (by the way, Grenoble is currently second placed with 7 wins and 1 OT win). That was the only slip off at home for Rouen. Later on, they've won next 3 matches: Dijon (8:3), Strasbourg (9:3) and Epinal (7:3). All three matches have something in common: although playing against lower positioned teams, Rouen always played 2:2 in first period and they would push forcefully in second period. Angers played 3 away matches this season. They have won against 3rd placed Briancon (2:5), 9th placed Chamonix (3:5) and 8th placed Mont Blanc (2:5). Angers started this season by winning matches in first periods. They would score 3+ goals in first period and then tactically preserve the lead. However, their first periods are not that strong lately: in last 3 weeks they didn't show that performance in league nor in Cup (except in last Cup match against Caen). Both teams score a lot in PP. But there is a difference: Rouen is top on fair play list and second to top in PP killing. This could mean that there won't be so many goals for Angers in PP. Rouen and Angers met twice in pre-season and Rouen won both matches: 5:1 and 8:3. Rouen is usually tough rink for Angers: they have lost last 10 H2Hs in Rouen. Last draw they had was in March 2002 and last win was in October 2001. No doubt, this will be tight match. Angers will play with full squad and Rouen will miss forward Thinel (14 points in league this season). However, I don't think that Les Ducs are invincible and Dragons have better chance of win than 2.90 suggests.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Milano to win (2.25 @ Bet365) I wrote about Milano a couple of times already. Just to recapitulate: strong team, rejuvenated for this season, was trying to find their real form, capable of win against strongest teams and loss against the weakest. That's it, in a nutshell. In the mean time, Vipers have switched in the right gear and now have 3 wins in a row. They are currently second placed, only 3 point behind Ritten Sport. Bolzano, on the other hand, doesn't do well lately. The Foxes are currently 4th placed, only a point behind Milano. In last 3 matches all they got was 1 point. They have lost last 3 away matches and their great form from season start is slowly vanishing. Both teams will be complete (actually Milano will miss Todd Simon, but he's not a new absentee). Milano is still not the forceful machine from last season, but their form is on the way up. Bolzano's form is stagnating, if not going down. There is great rivalry between these two, but I reckon that Milano can handle Foxes. They've played 59 H2H's: Bolzano 19 - Milano 29 - draw 9

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 There's one match in UK, but I'll leave it alone. Newcastle is hosting Hull and Hull is definitely not without any chances for win (5.75), especially after solid performance against leader Coventry. Another plus for Stingrays will be the venue. The match won't be played at smallish Withley Bay, but will be held at Metro Arena which is the same size as Hull Ice Arena. There is definitely some value in Hull, but I won't bet. The reason is: Moray Hanson (referee). Hanson and Stingrays just don't go well this season. Some Stingrays' fans will even claim that Hanson don't like Hull and that he deliberately 'works' against them. The fact is: Hanson's style of refereeing don't suit Stingrays. So, this match is best left alone.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Vitkovice - Zlin First period over 1.5 (2.20 @ Bet365) In last 6 home matches Vitkovice went over 1.5 in 4 of them. They have played under 1.5 against Znojmo and Liberec (Liberec plays mostly unders in away matches: 6 unders in 7 matches). Zlin played 8 away matches this season and 6 of them had over 1.5 after first period. So, I'm thinking: If Zlin mostly plays over 1.5 away and Vitkovice are quite familiar with 1.5 margin, then this first period has a lot of potential to have total of at least two goals.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Neuchâtel Ys vs. HCC La Chaux-De-Fonds over 6 @ HCC La Chaux-De-Fonds -1.5 @ 1.66 This one should be pretty one sided as worst defence meets 2nd best offence in the league. Neuchâtel looks really poor and have only 1 win in last 10 games in which they averaged 6.5 goals conceeded. Chaux-De-Fonds on the other hadn with 8 wins and 2 defeats in which they scored 5.1 goals averagely. Teams last game finished with 10-1 trashing for the favs. Imo quite similar thing should happen today. Totempo HvIK v Herning Herning -0.5 @ 1.70 Herning seems to have finally found a rhytm from last season, and are now in a series of 5 wins with only one lost game. Probably theyre still not on their full potential, but they wont need it today vs. very bad Hvidovre who are getting their ass kicked properly in last weeks. IMO puck line could also be considered in this one, but i find these odds for reg. win very nice and ill be content with them.

Re: Euro Hockey 28 - 30/10 Langnau to win (2.30 @ Bet365) Two teams with completely opposite forms: HCAP's last win was in 3rd round. They didn't score in last two matches. HCAP has scored less goals than any other teams in the league. One reason for that is their PP. They have the worst PP efficiency in the league. PP killing is also not their strength. Langnau has 3 wins in a row. All three wins were important: Servette (3rd placed), Fribourg (6th placed) and Zug in OT (5th placed). They are also not great in PP when playing away, but should be strong enough for HCAP. Some smallish stakes.

Slavia - Sparta 2,1 this is quite fair offer slavia is in great row and brilliant form as the results show ifu see their results when they plays home u will see the great opportunity here 23:9 is their goal difference ans spartas only 14:16 sparta won last game gainst liberec but i cant trust them becouse this year they still dont have any row of winning yet TPS Turku - Hameenlinna 2,25 this game is really hard to predict becouse hamen started season bad and they struggle almost every game,but when situation was similar in the past they simly won easy so i can see today more than one difference for away team lately h2h hamen leads, odd is good so worth of try 1.period/ Jesenice - Salzburg 2,9 last season this was really safe bet. i folloewd these bet and this season when they play home and have to say very profitable tip. jesenice starts every match powerfull and scores a lot then,u have to try this on these odds
only hamen lost,but very profitable day for me 2/3 :beer:nana

Rouen to win (2.90 @ Bet365) Milano to win (2.25 @ Bet365) Vitkovice - Zlin First period over 1.5 (2.20 @ Bet365) Langnau to win (2.30 @ Bet365)
Rouen won 5:2:clap:clap:clap:clap Milano won 4:2:clap:clap Vitkovice Zlin 2:2 after 1st:clap:clap Langnau lost 7:3. HCAP scored this much goals in last 5 matches all together and it opened for them tonight:( After yesterday's Valerenga @ 9.00 this was another great day (especially in France). Great calls, G:G and fish:clap:clap