teaulc is now sponsored

teaulc

Re: teaulc is now sponsored just a couple of minor things had to sort out,but gonna start with a little one and play the apat qualifier this saturday,,is difficult as not a lot on around my neck of the woods so having to find things further afield,,ie london

Re: teaulc is now sponsored

just a couple of minor things had to sort out' date='but gonna start with a little one and play the apat qualifier this saturday,,is difficult as not a lot on around my neck of the woods so having to find things further afield,,ie london[/quote'] Whoa - Ringer Alert !!!;) Professionally Sponsored players playing in an Amatuer Competition, surely that cant be allowed :tongue2

Professionally Sponsored players playing in an Amatuer Competition, surely that cant be allowed :tongue2
Sounds well dodgy - having someone else pay your entry into an amateur tourney - will be interested to hear what morl has to say :tongue2

Sounds well dodgy - having someone else pay your entry into an amateur tourney - will be interested to hear what morl has to say :tongue2
cant grumble, i was sponsored for the national by poker liberation :ok and apat is no longer amateur only, its the Amateur Professional Poker Tour, so all pro's wether internet or live can now play

I've been away for what seems a lifetime but well done mate! That's great news.
WOW!! Dave where have you been? I know Ibiza was a heavy session but a 16 month lay off is a bit much. Hope you and Lloyd are doing well (give Lloyd a nudge I'm still waiting for that business he promised me ;))