Thanks to PL :) My own nothing for something :)

bigs

Well I opened up an account in paradise so I could play PL MTT League! Had to put 10€ there, and what happened is I paid the first PL MTT of october and was the 2nd to go out... So I decided to invest my remaining 8.9€ in soccer betting, and of course Benfica let me down against shaktar! So I had to play freerolls to get money to play next PL MTT! I managed to squeeze 1€ and change and went for it! :) and this was the result: - 4th place - 14€ and change - applied 3.3€ in a STT of 5 people, and won, to get 15€ - then played a 1€ freezeout ... and lost :X - Today decided to play another 1€ freezeout and got 4th, to get 39€ and change currently I'm on 63€ and change! Let's see what tomorrow brings :) I'll try to keep this update :) It's not much, but this happened since last wednesday when I won the 4th place at PL MTT League, so I can only be happy :nana:nana:nana

Re: Thanks to PL :) My own nothing for something :)

Well I opened up an account in paradise so I could play PL MTT League! Had to put 10€ there, and what happened is I paid the first PL MTT of october and was the 2nd to go out... So I decided to invest my remaining 8.9€ in soccer betting, and of course Benfica let me down against shaktar! So I had to play freerolls to get money to play next PL MTT! I managed to squeeze 1€ and change and went for it! :) and this was the result: - 4th place - 14€ and change - applied 3.3€ in a STT of 5 people, and won, to get 15€ - then played a 1€ freezeout ... and lost :X - Today decided to play another 1€ freezeout and got 4th, to get 39€ and change currently I'm on 63€ and change! Let's see what tomorrow brings :) I'll try to keep this update :) It's not much, but this happened since last wednesday when I won the 4th place at PL MTT League, so I can only be happy :nana:nana:nana
Nice one. :ok