Euro hockey leagues 18 - 19/10

Re: Euro hockey leagues 18 - 19/10 Read Mazarin's pick and started to like this one: Malmö - Rögle under 5.5 goals @ 1.962 (Pinny) Rögle's gk Nihlstorp has the highest savings % in Allsvenskan, 94.57, goal against average 1.42. Rögle have allowed 16 goals in 10 games, only 2/10 matches went over this line, vs Almtuna and Bofors, two teams notorious for playing overs. Rögle scored seven goals vs Almtuna and 5 vs Bofors, in the other eight matches they have scored two or three goals. Malmö's gk Hurme have a saving % of 90 and gaa 2.49, they have only played 4/10 matches under, but it's pretty much the same picture as for Rögle: Over vs poor teams and under vs good teams. I think there's a good possibility for few goals in this match, a derby between two strong teams, one of them with Allsvenskan's best dfence and gk, the other more attacking minded but they will surely not risk very much in this derby match. Last five h2h's: Malmö - Rögle 3-2 Rögle - Malmö 1-4 Rögle - Malmö 1-5 Malmö - Rögle 4-1 Malmö - Rögle 2-1

Re: Euro hockey leagues 18 - 19/10 I'll confess, I'm without any ideas for today's matches. I spent some time looking at the odds, but nothing comes to me as an eye-catcher. I'll probably tail some of your picks. And add one pick from France: Amiens to win (1.80 @ Bet365) To be honest, I really don't like Amiens this season. Because of the all pre-season rooster changes, they are still searching for their true form. Their results aren't that bad actually: 3wins in 6 matches. And they have broken the curse of away matches: they struggled a lot in away matches last season. In fact, they had last away win just before last Christmas. This season is different as they have 1OT loss, 1OT win and 1 win in 3 away matches. Their last match was Cup match at home against strongish Morzine and they have won 2:0. Chamonix started with a win - and that was it. Next five matches were the series of disasters. Their goal diff. in those five matches is 13:34. I don't know what is wrong with them, as they don't have such a bad rooster. Things just don't work. Amiens tend to get a little rough in their matches, but that shouldn't be a problem tonight, as only Villard has worse PP efficiency than Chamonix. To summon up: Amiens didn't play great so far, but has good results. Chamonix was disastrous, but is capable of more. Everything considered, I'll go after Amiens' win. And I wouldn't be surprised to see this match decided in the last period.

Re: Euro hockey leagues 18 - 19/10 I'm back from two days of party in England and looking forward to some hockey-action. Frankfurt - Ingolstadt The home team Frankfurt has had a great start to the season and are the leaders in this league with 29 pts in 13 games. At home they have played 6 games and won 5 (one loss in OT against Iserlohn). FYI they are also the best away team. They also have the best form in the league with some 5 wins in the last 6 games. Only loss came away to able Köln. These games include wins against good teams like Straubing, Eisbären and Nürnberg. Away team Ingolstadt are at 6th place with 19 pts so far. In their last 6 games they have 3 wins but only one in regular time. Away they actually only have one win in regular time in 7 games but they have also won 3 wins in OT and 3 losses. You can't rule these guys out since they are an able team and their OT wins shows this. My conclusion is that Frankfurt are still the best team when it comes to form and with the advantage of playing at home their chances are even better. Looking at the top 5 teams in this league it's easy to see that the advantage of playing at home is an important factor when it comes to DEL since they all have strong records in their own arenas. Frankfurt @ 1,85 Ladbrokes :hope Edit: sorry for the short-ish write-up but huge computer problems have prevented me from doing extensive research.

Re: Euro hockey leagues 18 - 19/10 Frankfurt Lions vs. ERC Ingolstadt Frankfurt Lions @ 1.85 imo very nice odds for table leader Lions, which are also the teams in the best form. Couldnt find any influental injury worries about both teams, but still, the historical factor when ERC visits here, speaks heavily in hosts favour, as they only won 2 games here from 9 played. frankur will be also on revenge path, as they were beaten by ERC this season with high 7-4, probably nothing to worry about as ERC won 10 from last 11 vs. frankfurt at home. So importance of home ice and fans influence results between those two heavily.

Re: Euro hockey leagues 18 - 19/10 AIK (dnb) @ 2.22>>> 5-4 :) Herlev - Herning over 5.5 goals @ 1.74>>>2-2 :( Aab incl. o.t. @ 1.72>>> 4-2 :) Borås @ 1.80>>> 6-1 :) Malmö - Rögle under 5.5 goals @ 1.962>>> 2-3 :) Back in business...feels ok :dude Time for a :beer or two, oh ah.

Re: Euro hockey leagues 18 - 19/10

-1' date='5/[i']Liberec - Zlin 1,85 liberec is much better team and for sure in better form, they score a lot and on the other side zlin takes it all,cant see any reason why this pick shouldnt work:ok koln+herning double 2,1 both team have some strange problem in last peroid and mostly game finished after ot but lets hope today situation wouldnt be simillar both team big favorites and double is nice opportunity Landshut - Kassel 2,3 odd is quite good when u see that home side isnt in such good form as odd suggest,there is big value for away team, worth of shot Kloten - Zurich 3,1 home team is favorite here but they have some problems there as the position showes h2h 45 for zurich and they faild to win last four games,ideal opportunity for them,they will be for sure underrestimated
3/4 bets, brilliant day

no sharing...i might confuse them, as i did with that attacker who became defender :moon... check on SP...all is written there...and chosen book in every case is Pinnacle... and ps: odds are very nice....ps2, better than in Boras, Herlev and Aab game ;)
Maybe so... but I prefer winning bets if I have to choose between high odds and actually being right. :rollin:moon :dude

And add one pick from France: Amiens to win (1.80 @ Bet365) To be honest, I really don't like Amiens this season. Because of the all pre-season rooster changes, they are still searching for their true form. Their results aren't that bad actually: 3wins in 6 matches. And they have broken the curse of away matches: they struggled a lot in away matches last season. In fact, they had last away win just before last Christmas. This season is different as they have 1OT loss, 1OT win and 1 win in 3 away matches. Their last match was Cup match at home against strongish Morzine and they have won 2:0. Chamonix started with a win - and that was it. Next five matches were the series of disasters. Their goal diff. in those five matches is 13:34. I don't know what is wrong with them, as they don't have such a bad rooster. Things just don't work. Amiens tend to get a little rough in their matches, but that shouldn't be a problem tonight, as only Villard has worse PP efficiency than Chamonix. To summon up: Amiens didn't play great so far, but has good results. Chamonix was disastrous, but is capable of more. Everything considered, I'll go after Amiens' win. And I wouldn't be surprised to see this match decided in the last period.
Sure, it was decided in the last period. Amiens was upfront the whole match and had the lead until 51.06 when Chamonix equalised and eventually won in OT. Bollocks.

AIK (dnb) @ 2.22>>> 5-4 :) Herlev - Herning over 5.5 goals @ 1.74>>>2-2 :( Aab incl. o.t. @ 1.72>>> 4-2 :) Borås @ 1.80>>> 6-1 :) Malmö - Rögle under 5.5 goals @ 1.962>>> 2-3 :) Back in business...feels ok :dude Time for a :beer or two, oh ah.
Great day yesterday G:G !! Congratulations !:clap:clap