Over 2.5 goal Football System

alfantastic

Hi, i have been monitoring my system over the past 3 months and feel that if followed in a disciplined manner, may be fairly profitable. It is based on the UK and European over 2.5 goal market. Currently it runs at a 70% strike rate with average odds of 1.65. Ok, so the mathematicians out there will figure out that although this equates to a profit, it's not pot of gold stuff, but this is where the discipline comes in! The way i'm going to work it is as follows:- Start bank £30 divided by 10 to work out stake for each day. The next days bank is divided by 10 again, whether previous day was profitable or not. Stick with this method and hope there is not more than 10 bets in one day. If this does happen as the season progresses then i may adjust the divisable rate. As with any betting system, aim to get the best odds available (most are over 1.50). Don't be tempted to follow matches on Betfair, and back or lay a result to recoup possible losses on matches that look to be losing near the 90 minutes. You'd be surprised how many matches are on 2 goals, just to clinch a third in the last minute of injury time. Believe me, i've watched a few nail biting matches where this has happened. Overall, you can either watch this thread as a bit of fun, or try it with an affordable bank. I chose £30 as it seems a sensible amount that i can afford to lose. I'll post selections for the day as early as possible and post previous days results the next morning along with selections, if any. I don't spend a great deal of time looking for the best odds, so you may get better ones. I'll post my own bank amount along with the results. Sod's Law normally comes into play once i move from paper trading to real money, so blame him if this falls flat. While i will not discuss how i get my selections, feel free to ask any other questions. I won't bite. Let's look to a good first weekend!!!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.