Windsor 15/10/07

Re: Windsor 15/10/07 Todays bag'o'shit:unsure: 20071001Wnd163008.png VINEYARD 3.00 Windsor Ran well LTO over CD behind the Sir Micheal Stoutes excellent 'Seasider' who holds a Gp1 entry for the Dewhurst on Saturday. Sure to improve for that run out and could take a lot of beating. 20070922nmk144501.png I PREDICT A RIOT 3.30 Windsor Not finished out of the frame in both starts over this trip and fancied to run well 4lb lower than when 2nd at HQ sporting cheekpieces for the first time. Those are kept on today and with sunny intervals forecasted today any drying ground would also be a plus. 20071001Wnd170008.png ZERO COOL 4.00 Windsor Won here over a mile on GS and fancied to step up to 1m2f and take this for John Gosden who is in good form of late. Grounds spot on for him today and will take all the beating. 20071001Wnd170011.pngIMPERIAL QUEST 5.00 Windsor Having had my fingers burnt yesterday from the Godolphin camp I'm swerving McEvoy mount but it would not surprise me if it took top honours in this. However the tentative vote goes to Spencer's mount. Ran well behind Zero Cool (4.00) LTO and if everything goes right today then the form should be franked by the time we see these go to post.