** Poker Monday 15th October **

Hodgey

** Poker Monday 15th October **  

1. 1.

• 21.00 Bet365 $1000 No Lose Tourney
    • 19.45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20.00 Blue Square Inside Poker GUKPT London Freeroll (Iss.44 P45)
    • 20.15 Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy
    • 20.15 Blue Square League Leg 6 NLHE Freezeout $200 Added
    • 21.00 BetonBet $1000 RH Freeroll
    • 21.00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21.15 Ladbrokes Cruise Daily Freeroll (Sun to Fri)
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 22.30 Betfair WSOPE 2008 Freeroll

Re: ** Poker Monday 15th October **

Are they really sitting out for a couple of $ though?
I played the Blue Square tournament and was knocked out 5 minutes before this game started so was able to play, if I had still been in B S then I would have had to sit out this game (can't have 2 ipoker sites open at the same time).

Re: ** Poker Monday 15th October ** Well I kept getting booted on Bet365 and ended up chucking it in with crap. I have the same problem on Poker Utd during the week and thought it was an iPoker thing but I had just been in the Blue Square game for 90mins with no probs. Weird. Also weird that Poker Utd is OK on Sunday nights. Support tell me its at my end but I never had problems before the software upgrades. Cant be arsed to sort it. Plenty of other places to play.

can we make the week after the cheapskates? its a 10c rebuy and even if ya spend the whole 1st hour rebuying you wont spend more than $1.50! great fun too
i,m up for this 1 won it now twice in last 3 weeks,it cost me 50c tonight and i won €28 :ok mind u everytime i do well in tourney and then gaf makes it focus i,m 1 of the 1st out :sad:sad:sad:sad

A couple of dollars for 60 seconds "work"? Do it every day and you start to build a bankroll after a few months ;)
Sat out the 6pm one today. Arrived back home about 7.30 just as I was all in (for the 1st time I think) and went out in 75th of 258. Only top 50 paying extra today so just buy-in back. Looks like I missed aces, kings twice and queens along the way. :eyes