** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10 Frankfurt - Berlin The Frankfurt Lions lead the DEL so far. But Berlin isn´t bad the champion of 2005 with the second best offensive in DEL. The over 5.5 must be value here. Lions at home versus offensive playing Eisbären over 5.5 goals :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10 IFK Helsinki - Lahti 2,4 bokkies say thatifkh is favorite but i cant agree with that,oh my , just check the form of lahti and ifkh this season and that all says. this should be a clear away win h2h 9:1 for helsinki but everything showes on away win

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10 KalPa - Hameenlinna 1,8 10/10 for me kalpa is team for the bottom of the table and they are there at the moment hamennlinna started bd this season and they are mostly struggling but this should also be away win kalpa lost from much worst opponent so this should be away win Karpat- Lukko 1,55 everything showes on bank of the day, h2h 2:1:1 , form , let just hope that this wouldnt be their bad day:hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10

some info about Servette - Zurich
:welcome to PuntersLounge and the Eurohockey thread. Cheers for the info. Too bad about the canadian in Servette being injured but Zürich have problems of their own so still looks good. :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10 Storhamar-1 AH 2.02@Pinnacle Very high price here since the odds for straight win is around 1.65. Storhamar is definately a title contender and they've started this season ok but not great. They hold 2nd spot with 16 points after 8 games. The results in the last few games are very respectable. wins at home against Stjernen and away vs Frisk and then a one goal loss to VÃ¥lerenga. Stavanger has some impressive results at home but on the road they are weak. One win on the road and that came against poor Furuset.Storhamar is a better team and at home they should win against Stavanger who also are suffering from some injuries. I'll back your bets in Norway too GG. Norway, the key to success tonight!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10 :ok Burran ! Storhamar -1 @ 2.02 (Pinny) Storhamar may not have impressed very much so far, but they are reliable at home, 3-0-1 16-6, the loss was vs Vålerenga, a close match that ended 2-3. Storhamar always a team that's mentioned as possible title winners, no different this season, today's opponant Stavanger have set their goal high for this season, but they have yet to live up to the talk, 3-0-5 so far. To be fair Stavanger have had many injuries, of course one reason. Today two new signings from Canade will play their first match, good news, but question is how fast they can adapt, not easy to deliver from match one. Stavanger will miss attacker and important pointscorer Trygg, 1st goalie Höglund, attacker Yngvesson and defender Gjöse, so their situation is actually wores than last match imo. Storhamar to win with more than one at this odds must be tried.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10 Plzeň - Slavia Praha - over 5.5 - 1.8 Slavia played ten matches....in eight matches played over only two played under. Plzeň played ten matches too and in five matches over and five under. In Plzeň playing four ex-players from Slavia (Málek,Divíšek,Matějovský and Vlasák) and I believe they will be very motivated against Slavia. Best choice is over. Sorry for my English:wall

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 9 - 11/10

Plzeň - Slavia Praha - over 5.5 - 1.8 Slavia played ten matches....in eight matches played over only two played under. Plzeň played ten matches too and in five matches over and five under. In Plzeň playing four ex-players from Slavia (Málek,Divíšek,Matějovský and Vlasák) and I believe they will be very motivated against Slavia. Best choice is over. Sorry for my English:wall
Be careful, Malek is in superb form, last 2 matches he didnt receive any goal. And they played with Pardubice and Zlin - it is necessary to add, that both teams are and deep crisis, but still they have power, I think. Open game, for me no bet.