Sportingodds to Sportingbet

Galronix

I want to start playing again but have forgotten my old SO login details. So I tried to register a new account with SB but it told me that my user name was already in use and when I tried the "Forgotten Password" button but it doesn't send an e-mail to reset the password. :unsure My question is.. Did you have all your details and login transfered automaticly from SO to SB or did you have to register a new account??

Re: Sportingodds to Sportingbet

I want to start playing again but have forgotten my old SO login details. So I tried to register a new account with SB but it told me that my user name was already in use and when I tried the "Forgotten Password" button but it doesn't send an e-mail to reset the password. :unsure My question is.. Did you have all your details and login transfered automaticly from SO to SB or did you have to register a new account??
have you clicked the email reminder via the sportingbet website? thats how I sorted my log-in issues Damo

Re: Sportingodds to Sportingbet

SO sent an email with new SB login details - if it wasn't taken' date=' it was just your old one (in lower case) - if it was taken, they gave you an amended version.....[/quote'] Hmmm....I don't recall getting an email from SO :sad There must be somthing there as it says my username is already in use. I'll give it 24 hours for the password to come through then I contact support. :hope