Fridays NAPS 05/10/07

Soapy Danger (WIN NAP) Friday 5th October 2007 Newmarket 3.50 Listed Race 1m4f Good ground The 2 that are likely to head the betting look to be the two to concentrate on. Galactic Star will be well supported as it hails from the in form Stoute yard and has Ryan Moore on board. It is progressing with every run and has won both races when stepped up to this trip but only in handicap company. Could improve to win at listed level but still has to prove that today. The other that should be well backed is Soapy Danger. This horse has progressed from class 4, class 3, class 2, group 3 and group 2 and is really top class. It's only poor run was when it finished lame and it always gives its best. It's formline is magnificent: 2-1-2-1-2-1-1-1-5-2 so you know you will get a run for your money. Fantastic effort last time out after a long lay off and will have come on again for that run. Was progressing well before injury and can continue that upward curve today. Has won here but on the July course and that was over 12f, versatile regarding the ground having won on good to soft, good to firm and standard and placed on good. I'm hoping to get somewhere around 2-1, it was around 15-8 on Betfair when I looked but may wait till tomorrow for non runners etc. Take whatever price you can and lump on as I think this has a really good chance.

Re: Fridays NAPS 05/10/07 Newm 2.05 I respect Visit who will be better when moved up in trip and to a lesser degree Fleeting Spirit although I am worried about 6f as 5f looks ideal but I really like Natagora 1 pt win. She is a really tough horse who likes to race prominantly and could be hard to catch. She has top form on good and soft surfaces with the likes of Myboycharlie and Strike the Deal and I fancy she may be hard to catch here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.