Ayr 4/10

RussP

Re: Ayr 4/10 2.10 Ayr 21 going to post for this Class 6 handicap over the minimum trip: Jadan (RPF 5/1) - Turned out only 4 days after last run, but in great form and is due to rise 4lb in handicap after today so this must be its big chance. Should go well off this mark and in this class, has a decent draw too. This big field should ensure a breakneck pace which should help this animal that likes to come fast & late. Shortish price for such a big field, but I consider this an EW bet to nothing. 5.05 Ayr Another big field, this time 20 face the starter for this Class 6 6f handicap: The Salwick Flyer (RPF 6/1) - Well fancied for this and I'm very hopeful of this horse getting its head in front. Is drawn well in 17 of 20, and there seems to be plenty of pace nearby to tow this horse along. Good run lto when 3rd in a better race than this over inadequate 5f. Back up to 6f, where it has recorded its 2 victories, back down to Class 6 and only 3lb higher than when recording its last win 3 starts ago. Ease in the going will help too and another that I feel should be in the frame.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.