• No Poker
    • 17.45 Pokerstars HORSE
    • 19.30 William Hill £3500 Added
    • 20.00 BlueSquare Inside Poker
    • 20.15 Virgin Cheapskates
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 22.00 The Sun Freeroll League

Re: ** Poker Monday 1st October **

By the way - can we change the $109 Tokens for Cash does anybody know - or failing that even credits for smaller buy-ins ??
They can't be exchanged for anything other than entry to the Satelite - I've had a token sitting for 4 months now, waiting for the right moment! I think Sunday night is the best day for playing as it's not a re-buy - only trouble is I'm in the pub every Sunday afternoon and only play Freerolls that night as my concentration is often found to be suspect! :lol TQM

They can't be exchanged for anything other than entry to the Satelite - I've had a token sitting for 4 months now, waiting for the right moment! I think Sunday night is the best day for playing as it's not a re-buy - only trouble is I'm in the pub every Sunday afternoon and only play Freerolls that night as my concentration is often found to be suspect! :lol TQM
I be interested to see if your token is still there TQM as mine expired and I had to fight toooth and nail with BQ to get it back on the basis that the sats were still running and I was saving mine for Blackpool

I be interested to see if your token is still there TQM as mine expired and I had to fight toooth and nail with BQ to get it back on the basis that the sats were still running and I was saving mine for Blackpool
Yea, it's still there - I checked last night after I reinstalled BS for the Inside Poker Tourney!:ok If there's a chance it's going to expire I'd better enter sooner rather than later! :unsure TQM

Guest gazza271

:nanai just won the blue square freeroll' date='London here i come:cow[/quote'] Excellent stuff, good luck in London :ok:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap