Arc De Triomphe

Woodie

I thought I would post up a thread on the big race as we had one last year if I remember. Weather forecast for Paris is on the link below http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/FRXX0076?from=36hr_topnav_business Here is the current betting for the most likely runners.. Authorized 6/4 SOF 5/2 Zambezi Sun 5/1 Dylan Thomas 7/1 Mandesha 14/1 Saddex 20/1 Sagara 20/1 Youmzain 25/1 Dragon Dancer 66/1 I'm hoping the rain stays away as I would love to see Dylan Thomas take his chances. Any views?

Re: Arc De Triomphe At the 5 day stage here is the line up. So a max of 14 runners for this sunday. Authorized SOF Zambezi Sun Dylan Thomas Mandesha Saddex Sagara Yeats Youmzain Acapulco Yellowstone Dragon Dancer Archipenko Anton Chekhov If it is going to be the soft ground as expected then to me it looks a 3 horse race between Authorized, SOF and Saddex. SOF is a tempting price at 4/1 for me but then again Autho has top class form this year and has the beaten of SOF already so 6/4 looks a fair price surley? Mandesha, this has been her target all season and should be fighting fit for this, going to be waering cheekpieces for the first time surley has to be the each way option for the race? Dylan Thomas you would think needs faster ground. Yeats surley trip is way to short only managed to win the leger over 1m6f. Havn't been to impressed with Zambezi Sun in what I have seen. others have a lot to find. Any views?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.