Virgin Festival of Poker MTT's

Guest gazza271

Virgin Festival of Poker MTT's  

1. 1.

• Yes please
    • No thanks
    • I have already qualified

Guest gazza271

I know there is a lot of people that have already qualified :clap:clap:clap We MAY have the opportunity to run some PL exclusive STT's, buy in of $21 + $2 with 1 in 10 qualifying directly. What would be the interest from you folks on here ? Can you vote in the poll so we can gauge interest :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Virgin Festival of Poker STT's

Indeed :ok Thanks to Gazza for sorting this, but also thanks to YOU for supporting PL - this may be coming about because of the numbers PL attracted (especially in the first game) :ok
True mate, Virgin were well pleased with us having 60+ in the league and this should be a direct result of those numbers :ok:ok:ok:ok Beside's, having missed the 1st month I still need to qualify :$:lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: Virgin Festival of Poker MTT's If its ok can i make a suggestion....... If it were possible for us to win 2 seats we could then transfer them over (like it would have been for the pl league), as i reckon a lot of us who had already qualified would then play again and get the numbers even higher for you lot. And before GaF says it, i understand the comradery and givin seats away idea, but i just dont have the luxury to do that at the moment,

• 2 weeks later...