Finland: Veikkausliiga + Cup, 27/9

Thursday 27 September 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
GBK v Lahti (14:30 BST)7.004.001.59103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
JJK v HJK Helsinki (14:30 BST)6.603.801.63103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Honka Espoo v Inter (16:30 BST)2.073.403.95104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Thursday 27 September 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Tampere Utd v Haka (16:30 BST)2.253.403.95100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals 1st Half

Re: Finnish Cup 27/9 Lahti -1 @ 1.87 (Pinny) GBK's a mediocre/poor 2nd division team, placed 12/14, 3-4-5 at home, 1-2-2 last five. This lahti's chance at making something of this season, a place in the Uefa Cup at stake, I think that GBK will have serious problems with Lahti's attacking, they will be to fast for them. There's only one leg, no replay if draw, another good angle for backing Lahti, they can't take it easy and rely on the home match. HJK -0.75 @ 1.83 (Pinny) Same situation in this match, a team that can't make something of their season in Veikkausliig vs a 2nd divison team, JJK a better team than GBK however. HJK finally won a match, beat Inter at home 2-0, I hope this have boosted them enough to do the job vs JJK, cureently placed 3d, but have lost their form completely, 3 losses in a row, the last two at home. JJK still have a chance at promotion, that can disturb the focus at this match I guess, but it's not the reason for this bet. HJK the better team, highly motivated.

Re: Finland: Veikkausliiga + Cup, 27/9 Tampere dnb @ 1.61 (Bet365) A very important match in the title race, Tampere four points ahead of Haka before this match, so a win for tampere would mean that Tampere surely will finish s champions again. Tampere a force at home, 8-1-0, and I really can't see Haka getting more than one point, Tampere the better team, more solid in almost every position and peforming well atm won away to lahti 2-0, lost at home to Bordeaux 2-3, no shame in that. Haka have beaten KooTeePee and Viikingit recently, very expected results, their latest away match was a 1-2 loss to TPS, before that a 0-0 draw vs VPS. A close match with lots of tension I guess, but I favour Tampere, will also try straight win @ 2.25 (Bet365)

Re: Finland: Veikkausliiga + Cup, 27/9

Tampere dnb @ 1.61 (Bet365) A very important match in the title race, Tampere four points ahead of Haka before this match, so a win for tampere would mean that Tampere surely will finish s champions again. Tampere a force at home, 8-1-0, and I really can't see Haka getting more than one point, Tampere the better team, more solid in almost every position and peforming well atm won away to lahti 2-0, lost at home to Bordeaux 2-3, no shame in that. Haka have beaten KooTeePee and Viikingit recently, very expected results, their latest away match was a 1-2 loss to TPS, before that a 0-0 draw vs VPS. A close match with lots of tension I guess, but I favour Tampere, will also try straight win @ 2.25 (Bet365)
mate arent you get suspusious about this odds? i mean; i see Tamu's chance big but odds on them are strangely too high...2.25, 1.95 is what makes me worry.... for a team who has a 8-1-0 home record for a team if wins %90 gets the title in pocket for a team who won %65 of all games and %88 of home games... etc etc... against a team; who hardly beat 1-0 last team of table at home, didnt win last 2 away games, have a big fixture disadvantage so cant be satisfied with a draw... i am still thinking bettin on tamu but there's something wrong with it...

Re: Finland: Veikkausliiga + Cup, 27/9

mate arent you get suspusious about this odds? i mean; i see Tamu's chance big but odds on them are strangely too high...2.25, 1.95 is what makes me worry.... for a team who has a 8-1-0 home record for a team if wins %90 gets the title in pocket for a team who won %65 of all games and %88 of home games... etc etc... against a team; who hardly beat 1-0 last team of table at home, didnt win last 2 away games, have a big fixture disadvantage so cant be satisfied with a draw... i am still thinking bettin on tamu but there's something wrong with it...
Bet365 offer 1.50 for this one now, that's more according to my %. I really don't have a good answer, but can't see what would be wrong either. Not the first time a bookie release odds that they have to lower later.