Daily Naps 21/09

Woodie

5.35 Hibiki (nap) Two horses that are in my notebook our Hibiki who went in on his debut and Tropical Strait when I saw this one run 2nd to a godolphin runner at Kempton. Tropical Strait has only been given 71 for this handicap debut and Looks to have an excellent chance to break his maiden today. Ground and trip are fine I expect this one to run a big race. As for Hibiki again another one where the ground and trip are spot on not sure why Toll Dean isn't riding him again but Stephen Carson is fully capable looks to still have plenty of improvment to come and I'd prefer this one over Tropical Strait. I'll have a reverse forecast aswell.

Re: Daily Naps 21/09 Upton Grey 3.30 Ayr (WIN NAP) Form of it's debut may not have looked very special before Sunday but was behind Rio De La Plata from Godolphin stable that day and that ran a great race at the weekend in a Group 1 behind New Approach. Won over 6f last time out on soft ground and soft expected here today. Won easily last time out in style and was eased with a bit in hand, goes in similar class 4 event and has not stopped improving yet. More than capable of winning this.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.