Subscription Service

yacarob1

Re: Pegasus Racing Club It's just another subscription service, none of these makes good money in the long term after fees. We have some cracking systems going at present in the horse racing forum, check out Ralphies quick system, or Slapdashs thread, both hugely in profit over the long term. Ps, I've removed the title of the system from your post. I notice you a bit of a cricket buff, what you betting on at the 20/20 ??

Re: Subscription Service

I notice you a bit of a cricket buff, what you betting on at the 20/20 ??
Hi AJ Yeah I like cricket a lot but I cannot see why they need another World Cup. Mind you this 20/20 version is pretty entertaining stuff. I loved it when that Indian guy hit Stuart Broad for 6 sixes in an over yesterday. England have been pretty crap as usual but are just keeping up the standards set by the England Rugby and Football teams.

Re: Subscription Service Currently developing my own Racing system and it is looking pretty promising so far. It is a 3 tier system which involves mainly backing ( win and place ) plus an element of laying. I am also building in a loss recovery method and a progressive staking system based on a compounding betting bank. No dutching is involved...just straightforward betting mainly thru Betfair.