pacific poker

clanfraser

feel as if i,ve been shafted by this lot hit a royal flush of spades last nite should have got just under 5500$ for the bonus but when i got in touch with them they stated going on about jackpot tables (there were none open ) also does not say on there ad in lobby that you have to be playing certain tables.:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall abit pissed off

Re: pacific poker

feel as if i,ve been shafted by this lot hit a royal flush of spades last nite should have got just under 5500$ for the bonus but when i got in touch with them they stated going on about jackpot tables (there were none open ) also does not say on there ad in lobby that you have to be playing certain tables.:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall abit pissed off
I play this site regularly and the royal flush jackpot use to be in the ring games only, and they use to have the tables bracketed as to which were the jackpot games. You then use to have to click an additional box when playing each game if you wanted to enter for the jackpot. Now looks like they have taken those tables out, so not sure if it is still just the ring games that you can win it in. Would be worth checking your history and getting the game details and hand details and email it to them. Best of luck. :ok

Re: pacific poker Actually, they have the Jackpot tables on a separate tab in the lobby. I agree the main lobby doesn't make it very clear that the jackpots only apply on these tables (though it does say so if you look into the conditions), but $5000+ for a royal flush would seem very generous if you're not paying extra for it.

Re: pacific poker

as i already said slapdash there were no jackpot tables showing yesterday at anytime
Sorry. It just wasn't clear from what you wrote before whether you'd realized that they weren't listed in the same place as the normal cash games. There are several listed at the moment, although all but two of them are empty.