• 19:00 BetOnBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:30 Virgin V-Roll
    • 19:30 Virgin Poker Player Festival Freeroll
    • 19:45 Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Hendon Mob League
    • 21:15 Ladbrokes Cruise Freeroll
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 11th September ** Can't remember the last time I was first out of a tourny but it happened in the focus game tonight. Shite play on my behalf. Through a combination of this shite play and a brutal side of variance I feel like I am playing some of the worst poker of my life at the moment. Don't know whether to take a break or push on through it. FBF

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 11th September **

Can't remember the last time I was first out of a tourny but it happened in the focus game tonight. Shite play on my behalf. Through a combination of this shite play and a brutal side of variance I feel like I am playing some of the worst poker of my life at the moment. Don't know whether to take a break or push on through it. FBF
A couple of days break never hurt anyone but what I do is play 0.01/0.02 Omaha Hi-Lo on stars. You can get involved, gamble, have a bit of fun, and you will still probably come out level as the standard is so poor!! I had the first one out of the Poker Player tourney on my table, called an all-in pre-flop with 55. the other idiot only had 99. That to me is silly, but we all have mad moments!

Sorry' date=' voted for focus game but won't be playing any poker tonight, few family problems. Will try and post the virgin table later.[/quote'] Despite being sat out, and not actually playing, Gazza has landed lucky at least twice on his BB, and is surviving - just on table 26 - 31 left at the mo - will he make the final 20? N.B - the eejit laughing, and getting everyone else to fold on gazza's BB, was out soon afterwards - tee hee ! gazza11sep07nw5.jpg gazza11sep07nw5.82367c4cc6.jpg

Re: ** Poker Tuesday 11th September ** Ah well, it was good while it lasted - out in 22nd. :wall Let's blame GaF, who arrived to see the final blow. Junior did OK tonight for a long time. Correctly rumbled that a big-stacked bully was bluffing on a flop of K32 by pushing him all in, and Rob called with 44 - bully turned over 67, and caught a 6 on the river :wall:wall Out in 51st - fine effort

Guest gazza271

wp' date=' Gazza![/quote'] hmmmmm, not sure how I feel about that to be honest. Where would I have finished if actually playing ? :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$ (about 300th :lol) gawaaan the sit out, so close :lol:lol:lol

Guest gazza271

I find that the perfect demonstration that people are generally playing too loose .... how many hands would you have actually had to play/win to make the money? Not many....
Thanks mate :ok