• 18.30 Stans Poker $2500 Sunday Roast Freeroll
    • 18.30 Virgin Festival Weekly Final
    • 19.00 Purple Lounge Nothing to Lose
    • 19.00 Ladbrokes InsidePoker Pokergod II
    • 19.30 Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20.00 Stans EPT London RH Freeroll
    • 20.30 Pokerstars $100,000 Gtd
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club

Re: ** Poker Sunday 9th September** nice hand in a $5 sit and go on stars:ok ** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to daveygh [Jh Ah] playdany2 said, "fffuuu carts" postie30: folds billb321: folds froninator: folds daveygh: calls 100 Mainizzle: folds megetUrMoney: folds playdany2: folds Sam_Carca: calls 50 Kujabu: checks *** FLOP *** [Qh 5d Kh] Sam_Carca: checks Kujabu: checks daveygh: checks *** TURN *** [Qh 5d Kh] [5h] Sam_Carca: checks Kujabu: checks daveygh: checks *** RIVER *** [Qh 5d Kh 5h] [Th] Sam_Carca: checks Kujabu: bets 300 daveygh: raises 2970 to 3270 and is all-in Sam_Carca: folds Kujabu: calls 1925 and is all-in *** SHOW DOWN *** daveygh: shows [Jh Ah] (a Royal Flush) Kujabu: shows [5s Kd] (a full house, Fives full of Kings) daveygh collected 4750 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 4750 | Rake 0 Board [Qh 5d Kh 5h Th] Seat 1: playdany2 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 2: Sam_Carca (small blind) folded on the River Seat 3: Kujabu (big blind) showed [5s Kd] and lost with a full house, Fives full of Kings Seat 4: postie30 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: billb321 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: froninator folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: daveygh showed [Jh Ah] and won (4750) with a Royal Flush Seat 8: Mainizzle folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: megetUrMoney folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Re: ** Poker Sunday 9th September**

out of today's blue square bubble when QQ beaten by TJc (tens on turn and river) - ok it was the penultimate hand but did the damage ! just qualified for next month's blue square bubble when QQ beaten by AJs :sad
now been knocked out of the pokergod freeroll after my QQ lost to TJos (flop J4T) and threw in my last chips with 78d to lose to QQ (the same guy who had the TJ - I made 2 pair on the turn but the river paired the board giving him the higher 2 pair ! oh and he had the cheek to type nooooooo after the turn !) now getting paranoid :wall

Re: ** Poker Sunday 9th September**

Am I the only person that cant log on to Paradise Poker. For 2 days now it says try again later.
I had the same problem Gaza after i had a system reset. After phoning them got them to send me a download on the sporting odds as i had a paradise account and sporting odds account. In the end they had to transfer everything to my username is sporting odds as i couldnt get into paradise, Seems you have the same problem i had, its something to do with the merger i spoke to a guy called Lee who was helpful and transfered everything for me, including FPPs. Just make sure you know what you had if you got 2 accounts has he missed some of my money, but sorted it out with no problems.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 9th September** Had aces twice already, they're flying around my table. Unfortunately im down 500 :rollin Second time two queens came on flop and it turned out that a french geezer had called 5x BB in SB with 7Q :@ I swear everytime i get donked it's by a french player, they're easily the worst players in the world and i've even chatted with a few frogs who admit their own kind are the worst :@ I wish they'd fook off.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 9th September** Yada yada yada out 8424 Typical when i go out early everyone's still left in picking up a million points, i'll be bottom by tomorrow :sad And if i become Prime Minister i'm going to blow france into the next galaxy! :@ :@ Right, time to carry on destroying the french on the SNG's. GLA